1. No Profile Picture
    Bread+Butter=SEO
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Red face Buying Permanent Links

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what does a Permanent Link means? does it mean i would pay just once? or is there anything else involved? Also where to buy these links? Any reliable companies out there other than TextLinkBrokers. They are good but they charge a lot of money for these links. I dont want to go with un-known companies either. Are there any reliable companies that are affordable?

need help here.
  3. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by IceWolf
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me what does a Permanent Link means? does it mean i would pay just once? or is there anything else involved? Also where to buy these links? Any reliable companies out there other than TextLinkBrokers. They are good but they charge a lot of money for these links. I dont want to go with un-known companies either. Are there any reliable companies that are affordable?

need help here.
    Generally, "permanent" means a 'long time' as in 2 years or more... unfortunately, in web terms "forever" is very unlikely.

I would think a "once only fee" or a "yearly annual fee" both constitute as 'permanent'... text links brokerage as in 'monthly fees' don't really fall in this category since your link is removed near immediately if you don't pay (that's true as well for annual fees... but 12 months is a fairly long time between pay intervals).

As an alternative coopyrite.com may be worth a look. While I personally developed it - it is owned by the membership and I'm just another member.

There are a few different options - but up to you.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Bread+Butter=SEO
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Ok thats fine, I'll have a look at that site now, how about www.textlinkpopularity.com ? they are also selling this kind of links? after doing a little search on G, i found a number of sites doing this.
  7. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

While I've heard of them - I don't know much about their service credibility.

The only thing to watch out for is being bannered on websites that have a volume of others advertisers particularily in footer or side nav bar 'includes' (e.g. sitewide) where the generalization of "topics" is pretty wide ranging and the text links are quite repetitive... both of which can be detected and discounted thus your return is purely 'traffic'.

It is best to attempt an exact or close theme match to you which doesn't paint a major bulleye for discounting.
  9. Live and Learn!
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Originally Posted by IceWolf
    Ok thats fine, I'll have a look at that site now, how about www.textlinkpopularity.com ? they are also selling this kind of links? after doing a little search on G, i found a number of sites doing this.
    Also make sure the link is relevent to your site. Dont make the mistake of paying for a worthless link

Comments on this post

• jwatsonl agrees : Good advice. The only reason I have not paid for links other then with a select few dir. Well, that an because they are so expensive. I saw one site selling perma links ..15 of them for $2,500