1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Article spinner and google

Can please someone tell me what are the risks of using a article spinner.

I think that all article spinners make your article almost not readable . I think that google considers the text unique but does he penalize you for any grammar mistakes, or do they have a way to realize that the article was made with an article spinner?

I use adsense and I worry that I may get banned from adsense because the articles are not readable .

Thanks
  3. Roll the dice.. and live
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by ciucaandrei
    Can please someone tell me what are the risks of using a article spinner.

I think that all article spinners make your article almost not readable . I think that google considers the text unique but does he penalize you for any grammar mistakes, or do they have a way to realize that the article was made with an article spinner?

I use adsense and I worry that I may get banned from adsense because the articles are not readable .

Thanks
    What possible benefit could have crappy, poorly worded almost undecipherable articles on your site do to aid your site in any way.

If you do not get links you do not get ranks. Who is going to link to crap. If anyone lands on the pages that contain this crap what will you sell? Here is a suitable place to get seo training if you think this software will help your seo efforts http://www.seotraining.org/
    Live the moment
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

YOu really should stop thinking about ways to trick search engines. The search engines are doing everything possible to filter out or even penalize tricks and shortcuts. If your site is junk and your content is junk Google and other search engines don't want to send a user to your pages.

While one person is spending efforts trying to trick the search engines into thinking their site is not Junk, one of their competitors is working on ways to improve the visitors experience. The one who focuses on the user will create themselves a healthy reliable cash flow while the one who trys to trick the search engines will waste countless hours trying to learn the newest tricks and the result will be an unstable income with a lot of frustration from ups and downs.

Try to remember this....Google is smarter than you.
  7. No Profile Picture

Most seo is based on tricks( standards ) for google. I noticed that the article spinner software is quite popular and I'm just wondering if any of you tried one. Most of my sites don't get links (or get a small number of links) even if I add some quality content, and I don't sell anything. I'm just hoping that I can get some users and some of them click on my ads. I'm also not hoping to do something that will get more than 10000 v/d. I think you can get some money even from some site with 1000 v/d (I'm a computer programmer that lives in Romania. For us 1000 E is a big salary ) . The problem is how do you write your content(I'm a bad writer even in my native language).

I know that google is smarter than me but he isn't a god (yet).
    I have read that google can't see if the article was submitted with an article spinner. The article spinner replaces some words with synonyms and they risk to treat unique content like duplicate .

Thanks
  9. The Dude
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I beleive that if Google can not filter out article spinner pages they will be able to some day. If the article doesn't read well people will quickly bounce away from it. Articles like that can not rank well long term because it is Google's goal to present well writen, useful content that makes the visitor satisfied with the SERP. I would recommend coming up with something very useful to say and paying someone to clean up your writing so it reads well.

Perhaps you could find a writer who needs some programming work so you could barter instead of paying hard earned cash to a writer.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo