1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Anyone used SEO vetting platforms like Credo & TSEO?

I recently started a few threads (on different forums) asking if there were any good SEO review platforms, and this one called Credo.com and another called TSEO.tech were mentioned.

Anyone had any experience with either of them? Worth a shot to sign up?
    Last edited by KnowOneSpecial; May 3rd, 2018 at 01:40 AM. Reason: removed active links
  3. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Of the two, I've only heard of Credo and I know the limitations to that are that it's pay to join and only really a good return if you're a specific type of agency/consultant based in a specific area. I've enquired previously and it wouldn't be worthwhile for me to join as they're not big enough in the UK to make it reasonable.

However, you should be vetting them all the same way, these are just sites to get you in touch with people, they won't vet them to your specific project. (however, the pool on these sites should hopefully cut out the really rubbish agencies/consultants)
    Always happy to help in private message. | Learn about my latest project Can You Get Automated Pages To Rank In Google?
    Useful Links: Useful SEO Tools | GTmetrix | FileOptimizer | Cloudflare
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by ThomasHarvey
    these are just sites to get you in touch with people, they won't vet them to your specific project. (however, the pool on these sites should hopefully cut out the really rubbish agencies/consultants)
    Yeah, cutting the rubbish was one of my big concerns! I've used freelancer.com before, and the rating system there seemed kind of hopeless. I still ended up with a lot of rubbish that were given 5 star ratings, and who still wanted to basically do keyword stuffing on my site.

Credo also seems a bit out of my budget - the examples given on the site are $4k and $5k spend / month, and I'm looking for something closer to $1k.

What are your thoughts Thomas on TSEO? Anyone else had experience with them? They supposedly do kinda what you're saying, and filter SEO companies based on tasks and rank them on past campaign performance, which sounds like a great idea but I'm not sure how the algorithm works
    Last edited by samramsey; May 3rd, 2018 at 04:09 PM.
  7. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Honestly, never heard of TSEO and looking at various tools I can't see them really ranking or getting any traffic. They've got absolutely no alexa traffic rank, which even my test site that's not indexed in Google has.

For your budget spending it on Freelancer is normally a waste of time/money. What normally happens is that instead of a long term strategy people go for the quick and spammy techniques to try and get as much out of the job for the least amount of work without caring for the health of the site.

What I would say though is perhaps have a look at the consultant/agencies twitter/facebook/website (or if they're on forums like here or Moz Q&a etc) to see what they're posting on their blog and if it's reasonable. You seem knowledgeable enough to review based off what they post.

Comments on this post

• Doodled agrees