1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Any thoughts on this?

I realize this is the Google Optimization thread however I think this subject is related to the topic so I don't think it should be moved.

Short story that pretty much sums up my scenario:

I had Google Adsense and did quite well however there were alot of people clicking ads using proxies and I got my account banned. I always thought Google to be advance when it came to these things but I guess I was wrong. Anyways I tried to appeal their decision without any luck.

So the question is what is the best ad company to go though (besides selling ads on your site) that will get you the highest payout? Here is my top domain stats so please base the decision of these numbers:

~Traffic 1 Month~
    Page Views: 480,000,000
    Unique Views: 24,500,000

Of course traffic is just building and building but I need either a CPM, CPV, or similar solution. Currently I am going through AdBrite which makes me about $57k/mo which isn't bad but I thought maybe someone here has a better solution than AdBrite.

If worse comes to worse I can just bring back selling ads instead of using a third party. I usually get an average of $7.54/cpm selling the ads but I'd rather just go through a 3rd party so I can focus on site management instead of ad management + site. Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture
    EGOL
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

If I was making that kind of dough I would hire an advertising pro to sell the ads. That person might make you enough extra money to pay for himself three times over.
    * "It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain
    * "Free advice isn't worth much. Cheap advice is worth even less." EGOL
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by EGOL
    If I was making that kind of dough I would hire an advertising pro to sell the ads. That person might make you enough extra money to pay for himself three times over.
    Yeah, probably what I'm going to end up doing.