1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

All my hard seo work going down the drain!

I like to play with websites, and I think I ma not too bad at seo. I did a web site for some one I know for free that expands and contracts with the width of the browser. The site is for a privately owned self storage facility in a large market with all the coporate storage websites. As all you know this is a challenge for seo getting my site to the top of search results, but I did it!!! The site is at the top of the search results and google places always in the top 3 of google places.

NOW!!! the owners daughter said she took a webdesign class and wants to take over, but she has never even heard of dreamweaver !!! The site is html5!!! She can write a novel so she is changing all the text and losing key word density, and deleting a lot of stuff!!!

So I sent them the login to the hosting server and I am going to transfer ownership to them!!

Thank you for letting me vent!

no worries I am going to start from scratch with another hard seo market!!! I did a local real estate site and I did really great in search results!! I can do it!
  3. B afraid.. B very afraid!
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Land of enchantment... deserts of the Southwest
    All one can do is to wish your friend well. Hopefully his daughter with grow and learn without cratering his site. Keep smiling... things could be worse.
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Hello friend, i can understand the difficulties which you have faced, when getting that site in top positions of Google. Now you might have gained lot of experience on how to handle the SEO work, hope this experience will make you easier in next project. Wish you Good Luck!