1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

After extension Google SEO my site continu to perform very low

After extensive Google SEO my site continu to perform very low

I have 10 years experience in SEO.. I spend 1 year trying to get my most important site Serveur Dédié Infogéré, Serveur Web & Hébergement de site. to perform well on Google which I believe approach perfection in terms of SEO. still today I receive only about 2 visit per day from Google... I really need to find a guru in SEO to tell me what is wrong with my site. I even remake my site 6 months ago with much better Keywording and no difference. I use google to wave some of badlinks I use to have, I contact many seo expert and no one seem to be able to give me a definite answer.

Please help make the difference so people who don't know my company can have the pleasure to find me on Google That would be appreciate... free or even if it cost me as long as you can make a difference.
    Last edited by groupemedia; Jan 4th, 2013 at 04:48 PM. Reason: change title
  3. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Constant changes are going to take some time. It seems you've been changing and changing, get it the way you want it and let it sit for a while then see where your at. Start working on links.

Your #2 for this term:
    Serveur Dédié Infogéré, Serveur Web & Hébergement de site.
    and #1 for this phrase:
    Entreprise offrant des services de serveur Web hautement performant

that should be a hint at to what needs updated.
  5. No Profile Picture

I really do appreciate but that does not help much... the sentences you are using are very long.. anybody can have top results with that... but what about 2,3,4 keywords..

I do not constantly change my site.. over the last 8 months I simply improve it little by little... without ever seeing any good results. My previous site on the same domain name and same topic was on for 4 years with relatively good seo but still, the results was very poor. I really think I have a specific problem which we can put the finger on.. I don't think its normal.. any one else can help or can you get though it a little more deeply if I can allow myself to ask?

Kind regards
  7. SEO Since 97

You have 10 years of experience, what do you think it is?
  9. No Profile Picture

I prefer not to go in that direction but I really appreciate your help... Anyone can give me helpfull hint or help me put the finder on? I would be happy to pay to make it work once and for all.
  11. SEO Since 97

You said you tried for a year and you re-designed it 6 months ago. That sounds like a lot of changes in a short time. We have no idea of what it might have ranked for previously, it's 4 years old,
    When was the site built?
    What key word or phrases are you're not preforming well on?
    Any link building done?

I prefer not to go in that direction but I really appreciate your help
    I asked because you have 10 years of SEO experience, you should have some idea...No?
    You might be holding the key to your problem. No reason to keep it to yourself, your here and asked the question.

And if your looking to hire someone you should title your thread a little different.
    After extension Google SEO my site continu to perform very low

since I brought that up what do you mean by "After extension Google SEO" what does that mean?
  13. No Profile Picture

Let me rephrase to give you a more precise situation (I ment to say extensive and not extension - excuse my english). I start the site Serveur Dédié Infogéré, Serveur Web & Hébergement de site. 4 years ago about dedicated servers (French: Serveur dédié)... but I never got very good results from it:
    1-content was not unique.
    2-I use to have a lot of low PR links.
    3-Redirected poor domain to my site.
    4-My site optimization was not very well done.

In general, I was not taking care too much of it but I always spent time to improve my rank in Google. but since last June I launch the new website.
    1-Content is now unique
    2-Request Google to wave the low PR website I use to be linked from
    3-Remove the redirect from the poor domain
    4-I optimize my site very well.
    5-I get links from 4 or 5 of the most important site in the dedicated server french industries.
    6-I buy my domain for 10 years
    7-I link my site to my google account in many ways (author, plus, analytics...)
    8-etc. etc...

Briefly, today with the new site... I get even lower results than before. I suspect that I got penalize by google but I don't know where, how... My Pr is only 2, I only see 2 site link when I search link:centerserv.com in google...
    I guess this give you a better figure
  15. SEO Since 97

Not knowing the language or how well the sites optimized I'd say you need back links for one, which might be all you need. If your site was in English I'd poke around...but it's not.
    That being said and just a guess but I think the pool for hiring is much bigger in English than French. Meaning get the English side of the site working.
  17. No Profile Picture

Thank you very much.. I really appreciate your time.. anyone else can check even if its in french?
  19. No Profile Picture

From what you see from my backlinking, do you have any suggestion to gain trust from Google(get higher PR or get better search engine indexing)... For example yahoo, dmoz... I know business.com and other was very important a few years back but in terms of actuality, I would like to know what you have to know about that? Take note: I just higher a company to improve my backlinks thanks to your advice (backlink from my niche market).

Again, thank you very much.. I really appreciate your time.. anyone else can check even if its in french?