1. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

About google verification?

Hi! all. I need your help. Yesterday, I submited my site to google with a email account, but then I went to my account and see whether my site has appeared in my account, however, I can't any site. I don't understand what happend, so I submit my blog to see how in blazes google deal with? I found my blog appeared in my account, but I was told to verify the blog. What makes me confused is I didn't get any info to ask me verify my blog which have been submitted before. So I must verify my site with Meta tag or other approaches, or I do nothing but waiting google's automatic verification.

I am less experienced, so I am so appreciated your help!
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

This is a little hard to follow are you confused on how to verify an account in google webmaster tools?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Originally Posted by fourgee
    This is a little hard to follow are you confused on how to verify an account in google webmaster tools?
    I mean when you submit a site to google, whether or not we must verify with Meta tag or other approaches uploaded by ourselves in? Is it possible to verify automatically by google.
  7. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Originally Posted by melisabai
    I mean when you submit a site to google, whether or not we must verify with Meta tag or other approaches uploaded by ourselves in? Is it possible to verify automatically by google.
    Try thinking out your questions before typing them. I have no EARTHLY idea what you're talking about.
    www.joshz.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email josh@joshz.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.
  9. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Thats ok, I speak Gibberish

melisabai:

You need to authenticate to Google Webmaster Manually either by adding the Meta Tag or uploading the file to your server.

I find that Uploading the file is the easiest non invasive way.

After creating a file with the exact name that Google tells you to create, hit the authenticate button in google webmaster and you should be good to go.

Might day a day to kick in, but should be pretty fast.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Did google give you some code? Please write in detail. Sometimes google verification is meant that google code to be pasted in your html page. When you insert and upload, google comes to know that you are a human and site is yours
  13. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Thanks all! I think I have understood.