1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

4,500 visites per day in 2 months?

Have been doing a bit of research on shopify stores. I have found several that have only been registered for 2-5 months yet they have 4,000 visits per day according to whois data. As an example
    this site mocelli (will not put full link but it is a .com site) was only setup 2 months ago but gets 4,500 visits per day. It is just drop shipping cheap as watches from China. So my question is how the hell do they
    get so many visitors within such a short period? Is it through advertising, or maybe they have a PBN setup. I would like to do some research on this but not sure how to proceed. So if anyone knows how they can pull this off please get back to me. I know you cannot rely on google rank alone to pull this off.
  3. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Your information you get needs to be analilized along with where your getting your info, try using some real tools.

Comments on this post

• JohnAimit agrees
    Last edited by Test-ok; Sep 4th, 2017 at 03:27 AM.
  5. SeoRaptor
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Didn't look in it but could be bots trafic to trick some tools, trafic does not mean sales. It could also be bought trafic.
    Owner of Bennetonable - "My opinions are my own - Feel free to disagree & think above the fold."
    Need a quick analysis > Free SEO grader Beta
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I have not looked into this website as you have not posted a link. However, from what you have stated, it seems apparent to me that it may be traffic that is not leading to sales, an example is paid traffic.
    Just because a website is averaging 4,500 views a day, does not that mean the website is making sales. The site I market averages around 100 views per day, but because of the high conversion rate, we do good business. Of course, I am still trying to increase the traffic we are getting to the website, I am just focussing more on sales and conversion rather than pure page views at the minute.

Comments on this post

• NewDelhiSEO agrees : well said.