1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

For $100 - $150 monthly how much seo work can i get done?

I almost don't have any budget for seo but i want to do some research and i would like to know is there any chance to get any seo company (person) to do seo work for between $100 - $150 per month? If so what can they do? Also is it worth it? Any suggestions from SEO Experts?
  3. B afraid.. B very afraid!
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Land of enchantment... deserts of the Southwest
    Save your money. Any SEO willing to tell you that s/he can do anything worthwhile for $100-$150 a month will be lying to you. I strongly suggest you read and study the info at my signature and the stickies in our sub-forums and do the SEO work yourself. With a $150 budget for outsourced SEO work you will attract offshore SEOs that will only get you in trouble.

Comments on this post

• Test-ok agrees : good advice
    • realityhack agrees : Listen to SEO_AM's advice. Cheap work is often worse than no work.
    ...Never mistake activity for achievement...

...Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it....
    Benjamin Franklin
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

If you get a VA, you'll get all these.
    >>Manual Directory Submissions

>> Manual Press Release Submissions
    >> Manual Social Bookmarkings
    >> Manual Video Submissions
    >> Manual Blog commentings
    >> Manual Article Submissions.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Thanks a lot for your advice. I have been trying and reading a lot things for a while but still not getting anywhere really. Recently i have started blogging and I came up with something like this and i have 15 blogs to publish and planning to follow this plan to build some anchor text links. What do you think? Is it good idea?

http://i49.tinypic.com/s1hk6c.jpg

Originally Posted by SEO_AM
    Save your money. Any SEO willing to tell you that s/he can do anything worthwhile for $100-$150 a month will be lying to you. I strongly suggest you read and study the info at my signature and the stickies in our sub-forums and do the SEO work yourself. With a $150 budget for outsourced SEO work you will attract offshore SEOs that will only get you in trouble.
    Last edited by technician27; Jan 30th, 2013 at 04:01 AM.
  9. No Profile Picture

I agree with JennifferGrey
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Is it good idea submitting website to paid directories who has PR5 and over? Is it still worth it?
  13. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Stop being cheap. Either invest the proper money into your site or don't do it at all.

It's like saying, I have a broken arm, if I put enough bandaids on it, will it heal?

No.
    www.V2INTERACTIVE.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email seochat@v2interactive.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.
  15. B afraid.. B very afraid!
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Land of enchantment... deserts of the Southwest
    Originally Posted by technician27
    Is it good idea submitting website to paid directories who has PR5 and over? Is it still worth it?
    By asking this question it is obvious that you have not LEARNED anything that you claim to have read on this forum. Except for maybe local directories... directory submissions are a waste of valuable time and/or money. Either learn SEO yourself and become good at it or play with your website as a hobby, i.e. no monetary expectations.
  17. No Profile Picture

You should do you seo by yourself even if it slow, it will help you in future and you don't have to rely on others for your blog success

Comments on this post

• realityhack : Funny how many of the most sucessfull companies on the PLANET outsourse their SEO. There is no universal right call on in house/outsorce for virtually anything.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

In terms of what you would get a month for $100-$150 let me answer this way.
    An SEO professional worth paying has spent a certain amount of time learning how to do their job. They spend time keeping up with trends and developments, they do testing and analysis beyond what is required by a contract to learn more about what is working and why.

Think of them like a carpenter. They didn't incur thousands in student loans like a lawyer but they did learn their trade, and keep up with new techniques etc.

So how much would you expect from a carpenter for $100-$150/month? maybe 1 hour at your house MAX, and by the time they get their tools out, figure out what you want etc... expect years to get your cabinet installed at that rate. And by then the cabinets will be outdated and not match the new fridge.

Why would you expect more of an SEO?
    Maybe you expect to hire cheap overseas labor? If it's cheap there is a reason, and it isn't just cost of living. And what would you get anyway 3 hours work at lower quality?

Comments on this post

• SEO_AM agrees
    • seohuntanalytic agrees
  21. No Profile Picture

@ technician27I am not agree with SEO_AM ​because it's a sufficient amount to hire a good search engine optimization company. It's also true that you don't know all the factors which effects ranking.

I can promise that I am able to give great results within this amount.

If you think that I am true then you can contact me.
  23. Moderator
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

With that kind of budget, I'd suggest you go for creating some good quality content for your website - research materials, comparisons, reviews whatever that adds value to your website and then hang around this forum to get ideas on how to market those content.

SEO FAQs - You might find your answer here.
    SEOchat Forum Rules - Read Before You Post
  25. A Developers Perspective

Originally Posted by joshz
    Stop being cheap. Either invest the proper money into your site or don't do it at all.

It's like saying, I have a broken arm, if I put enough bandaids on it, will it heal?

No.
    It would still heal ,
    although it would cause a big mess and make things alot worse for the future,
    maybe it's a better analogy than you first thought
    Last edited by ChillDot; Feb 5th, 2013 at 07:42 AM. Reason: added quote
    If you are new to SEO please read these, On-Page Optimisation and Meta data before asking questions.

Or if you would just like to view my website: http://www.cwhittaker.com, State SEOCHAT for 10% off custom websites