1. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Product Feeds and Adwords

Anyone know of a product feed that will create an excel doc and auto-upload it to adwords?

If you have what do you think of it?

GaryTheScubaGuy
  3. Don't Panic!
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by GaryTheScubaGuy
    Anyone know of a product feed that will create an excel doc and auto-upload it to adwords?

If you have what do you think of it?

GaryTheScubaGuy
    Don't know whether Keyword Elite will be of use. You can use it to generate a csv of keywords and it will automatically create Adwords which you can upload via ftp. I bought it recently for keyword research but haven't yet had time to go right through it. Did spot the Adwords bit though. It's not a feed as such, but haven't seen anything else that will do it.

Off Topic - how's the SB going - appreciate you're busy but haven't heard anything yet.
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Originally Posted by Doodlebug
    Don't know whether Keyword Elite will be of use. You can use it to generate a csv of keywords and it will automatically create Adwords which you can upload via ftp. I bought it recently for keyword research but haven't yet had time to go right through it. Did spot the Adwords bit though. It's not a feed as such, but haven't seen anything else that will do it.

Off Topic - how's the SB going - appreciate you're busy but haven't heard anything yet.
    Nah, I'm referring to taking a feed from someone like Kelkoo and it creates a 500k-line (product) csv or xls file and submits it to adwords daily/weekly based off of the frequency of the feed being repopulated.

Keyword Elite does the same thing seo IBP pro does...creates the keyword in a format that google can understand, based off of your root keyword/kw strings.

This is a list based off of a product feed from a company.

Thanks anyways.

ps. Still working on the SBM thing. Its tough to segment all of the markets accordingly, track everything and several other considerations that I hadn't consideredd.

I'll get it out soon though.

GTSG
  7. Don't Panic!
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Okay - cheers for the update.
  9. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Product feed to AdWords solution

With WisePPC Integrator - wiseppc.com it should be relatively easy to sync your product feed with AdWords.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo