1. Moderator
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Where to learn Adwords effectively

Hey guys,

I've fiddled around with Adwords, but I'd like to take some sort of a course in it to improve my knowledge to avoid having to hire professionals in the future for a project which is coming up soon.

With SEO - 90% of courses, articles or anything education tends to be BS. I don't want to enrol on a course, or read sources which will be steering me in the wrong direction.

If anybody could recommend any courses, good blogs and so on for me to gather as much information as possible.

Thanks
  3. Professional SEO
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by matt1966
    Hey guys,

I've fiddled around with Adwords, but I'd like to take some sort of a course in it to improve my knowledge to avoid having to hire professionals in the future for a project which is coming up soon.

With SEO - 90% of courses, articles or anything education tends to be BS. I don't want to enrol on a course, or read sources which will be steering me in the wrong direction.

If anybody could recommend any courses, good blogs and so on for me to gather as much information as possible.

Thanks
    Google has their own tests and materials to study.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

In google we can find good materials to study and always do practice on this google conducting tests by its own..and if you need full practice on adwords take adwords exa by Gyani Akash..this will help you a lot to get certified in Adwords..
  7. No Profile Picture

One of the best ways is just read about user experiences in forums.
  9. No Profile Picture

Google partner site has all the stuff regarding Google adwords course and you can go through that.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You will get plenty of study material on Google Partner Site. Sign up for Google Adwords Certification and you can access study material as it's very useful to understand terminologies and basics. If you want to achieve expert level, you need a mentor who can guide you in the real time scenarios. I would refer Radon Media based in India and known as performance marketing agency, they have started to train people who are keen to learn Adwords as well as overall digital marketing.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

i learned in udemy and they provide some stuff....i learned only 30% but i feel i know more info....so i recommend udemy the advance course