1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Where does the "value" data come from in Reports>Conversions in the Adwords interface

For a given conversion action, I have entered "Revenue for your conversion" as x in the Code tab, but the amount shown in "value" under the Webpages tab for 1 conversion is significantly different. Where is this information coming from? Why does the amount per conversion in the Code tab not appear as the same as the amount in the Webpages tab?

Please note that the conversion page is a 3rd party shopping cart. The API for that shopping cart site only requests the "conversion_id" and the "conversion_label" values and to the best of my knowledge has been documenting conversions accurately.

Why is the "Value" amount different from the "Revenue for your conversion" that I set.
  3. No Profile Picture

Without double-checking I am fairly sure Adwords will give you cumulative conversion value as well as an individual cost-per-conversion.

e.g. $800 revenue with clicks costing $24 per sale
  5. No Profile Picture

Still Doesn't Make Sense

I have set my conversion revenue amount for this campaign at $115 in Reporting>Conversions>Code. When looking in Reporting>Conversions, however, a given conversion appears with a "Value" of $157.95. How is this possible (my budget is only $14/day)?

Thanks.