1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

When Exactly google will ban?

Hi Guys, I have a doubt reading all these adsense issues, if Google finds someones adsense account is crossing the terms of google, When exactly it will ban his/her account? Will it take some time until some good amount gets into that account ? or it will immediately ban that account? Because if it bans after reaching some round figure like 100 or 500, then its a sort of cheating too from google side isn't ? they should tell the adsense account owner immediately that his / her account is banned from the google as they have crossed the terms of Google.

Can anybody tell me abt this banning system? I am really new to Adsense and want to know about it completely, so that in future i can incorporate adsense in my own Website (http://www.myseotool.com), I alread own a website with adsense integrated, just as per the readings on this forum, but i want to know more details about it. Please help me..

Regards
    Evishy
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Lightbulb How To Screw Adsense, PPC Managers, Site Owners and End-Users all in one click

Originally Posted by evishy
    Hi Guys, I have a doubt reading all these adsense issues, if Google finds someones adsense account is crossing the terms of google, When exactly it will ban his/her account? Will it take some time until some good amount gets into that account ? or it will immediately ban that account? Because if it bans after reaching some round figure like 100 or 500, then its a sort of cheating too from google side isn't ? they should tell the adsense account owner immediately that his / her account is banned from the google as they have crossed the terms of Google.

Can anybody tell me abt this banning system? I am really new to Adsense and want to know about it completely, so that in future i can incorporate adsense in my own Website (http://www.my(no-live-url-posting)seotool.com), I alread own a website with adsense integrated, just as per the readings on this forum, but i want to know more details about it. Please help me..

Regards
    Evishy
    Evishy,

I think your looking at this in the wrong way. WE (as owners and as PPC managers) are red in the face seeing posts like this, and individuals like you have cost us quite a bit of money.

Not a few hundrds dollars, like you personally make, but tens of thousand I have personally lost thanks to click fraud.

Your on an SEO forum, not a black hat forum, and yet you are asking us about the limitations Google has put in place to protect their main source of income.

You seem to selfishly overlook the fact that if it weren't for the advertisers paying all this money, you, as an adsense subscriber, (or soon-to-be) wouldn't even HAVE the opportunity to make money, and yet you show up here trying to find out the limitations of screwing the people that support your income.

I'll tell you what figure when determining how much to click your own ads...zero.

I take it your new to this game based on your post, or are thinking about trying it on your current site that has adsense, so I must say to you in the nicest way as I bite my tounge, please don't try to manipulate the system. It's meant to benefit the end-user, not make you money at the expense of everyone else when its everyone else that is making this opportunity avaliable to you.

KUDOS to Google for enforcing the T&C they've had in place, but never enforced. If these actions cost you 200 million dollars, and thousands, if not tens of thousands of customers, how aggressively do you think you would enforce the rules to avoid these types of abuses?

Please don't take this as a personal assault, but it doesn't sound like your asking the questions that you are for the right reasons. Don't ask what can you do, ask what you shouldn't do, or better yet, read the posts you mention and read the T&C and you'll be safe...especially after posting your URL.

GaryTheScubaGuy

Comments on this post

• EGOL agrees : Glad you replied, Gary. I would have had trouble composing something so soft spoken.
    • sgroup agrees : I hate click fraud - sGroup
    Last edited by GaryTheScubaGuy; Jul 2nd, 2006 at 12:41 PM. Reason: forgot the heading
  5. Moderator
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

Originally Posted by evishy

Can anybody tell me abt this banning system? I am really new to Adsense and want to know about it completely, so that in future i can incorporate adsense in my own Website (http://www.myseotool.com), I alread own a website with adsense integrated, just as per the readings on this forum, but i want to know more details about it. Please help me..

Regards
    Evishy
    Oh I think see your plight.
    You want to know how far you can push it without getting kicked out. How many ILLEGAL clicks should you make before you might get banned etc - This is what it sounds like atleast to me.
    Frankly who cares if a adsense site loses a couple hundred $$$ whether it was there fault or not(usually is). They have not invested any money in getting this money. However the advertiser did and if you are using illegal methods or somebody else is on your ads this is charging a company $$$$ sometimes a couple bucks a click.
    Google IMO has been really good about taking care of this and getting the money back to the company for click fraud. If you ever become a google advertiser you will know what I mean.
    -DONíT BUY Keyword Elite V2 till you read this review- Please Digg!
    -SeoChat SEO FAQ - Read the FAQ. It may answer your question.
    -Ultimate Guide to Link Building - What you always wanted to know!
  7. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Unfortunately it sounds like he already is an advertiser, but before he launches his new master plan he's trying to optimize his technique, and learn about it here.