Confused about what i read online about wordtracker !
1) Heard there is no reason to use wordtracker when you can use google adwords kw tool for free and it is the largest data set right from big daddy google what is pros and cons of both of them the free one and paid one
2) Heard google kw tool is more accurate for the month the data is more fresh and yours is based on 365 days old data how is this good or bad for me dealing with old data sets when doing keyword research for a new ppc adwords campaign
3) Heard that google serves ads on adwords for keyword phrases from its own data sets it has collected from google search engine customers inquiries - so is this true google will not use the data sets I will find in WT as a subscriber confused about this then why should I use wordtracker at all really...
4) What would be the top reasons i should use WT for setting up a new ppc campaign when I am starting out with exact match only not broad or phrase matches until i am successful with exact matches and not broad and phrase at all for now
5) For negative kw research and long tails how does WT help me find potential gems in the real estate investor niche which i am in could I not this with google own kw free tool