1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Please help for PPC (I am new)

I am going to start PPC for new project. I am new and it's first time, i am doing.

As per research and study i got something about PPC so starting to apply on..

Please correct me if i am wrong, i am telling the way which i learnt about PPC.

1. search the keywords
    2. make a bid and put the all account details
    3. select the region, age etc
    4. live the ads

it might be that i am forgetting something, please correct me what more is required for PPC
  3. Not An Expert
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Hello,

Let's see...looks like Google has a few guides for beginners:
    https://www.google.com/ads/new/step-...p-adwords.html
    https://static.googleusercontent.com...ep_by_step.pdf

Major changes are made all the time, so they might be a tick out of date.

This is from last year - I believe it's still mostly accurate: https://searchenginewatch.com/sew/ho...search-and-ppc
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi ankush0809,

In addition to the previous comment from markroberts above, I also recommend you call Google's team for unlimited free support and answers to your questions via the AdWords control panel.

You need to login and there should be a cog wheel in the top-right corner. Click on that and then click 'worldwide phone support'. This should show you a local freephone numbers.

I hope this helps you, good luck with your PPC learning adventure!

Kind regards,

Rob Stoubos
  7. No Profile Picture

Hi ankush0809,

To get started with Adwords, I recommend you start with a Search campaign. It is the easiest kind of campaigns to make and the one that gives the best result 99% of the time.

If you find some targeted longtail keywords and makes ads that help the searcher with her problem and have a good landing page, you should do fine.

Thanks,

Brian
  9. No Profile Picture

I have also one concern regarding this topic. Actually, before some days I was searching some keywords through "Google Adwords" where i found "Bid Value" for keywords so please tell me what is mean of it. who will pay "Bid Value" Google or client. Actually, I want to know about keywords that how it works and how google gives adsense money for a keyword clicking.
  11. UK Based SEO
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by ankush0809
    I am going to start PPC for new project. I am new and it's first time, i am doing.

As per research and study i got something about PPC so starting to apply on..

Please correct me if i am wrong, i am telling the way which i learnt about PPC.

1. search the keywords
    2. make a bid and put the all account details
    3. select the region, age etc
    4. live the ads

it might be that i am forgetting something, please correct me what more is required for PPC
    There is far more than just bashing on a few keywords, account details and making it live.

Negative keywords being one, broad, exact and phrase match on keywords, site links and extensions, you can specify the time your ads are shown and many other things to ensure your ads are served at the best possible time for your customers,, its a trial and error thing and requires a lot of work There are many in depth tutorials on PPC online.

Read up more, before you waste all your money on PPC with little or no return
    "Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong."

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo