1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

New Campaign performa in a Adword Campaign

Hello,

My question is my managers ask me to giving a target sheet or briefing about “how I am going to start a campaign, how much will be my cost for first campaign,
    How much clicks I can get from that campaign" so can anyone help me for how i can deliver the complete thing in excel.

"What things i should include to better understand of my campaign planning. Like i can give those keywords, match type, current search status of the keyword, but I don't think that would be sufficient for them.

They actually want to get the idea about the money I am going to spend on that campaign.

How can i provide them? Another question is: is there any tool that can tell me about how much I should expend on particular keyword, also the daily budget according o my budget.

Very confused please help me!!
  3. Digital Marketing
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Tell them that you can only estimate numbers, then using your tools, SpyFu, SEM Rush and Adwords Keyword Planner put your estimates for the campaign on a spreadsheet.
  5. No Profile Picture

How about spending enough to find out if the keyword will be effective for your business?

While you could predict how much you would spend with 100% impression share, this effort would not be worthwhile until you have proven the keyword effective. Once you have live data AdWords will help you predict how much traffic a budget increase will provide.

You could pick a budget that you feel comfortable with and spend it to get the KPI's for your top keywords.

Starting out estimates are typically off, because your costs will vary based on quality score (factoring keyword selection, ad click through rate and landing page quality).

The good thing about quality score is that when you get 10/10 you can show up above your competitors and pay less for the traffic.
  7. No Profile Picture

Hello Search Light Lead,

You are right that focusing on startup budget is no worthy and right tactics. But as my boss is money oriented guy and he want to earn more in less so they wants to get maximum conversion with paying less and I have to show them a particular budget and my keywords. Ok let me briefing more. Actually currently I prepared a excel sheet where I put all the historical keywords, their clicks, impression and bids that should have for the first page bid.

Other than that I have maintain a different sheet where I get my own new keywords with clicks and impression and bid assumption with the help of "Plan your budget and get forecasts" in keyword planner tool. Hoping that will be enough. What you say. What should more I include in my pre-performa of adword campaigns?

Please share your thoughts!!
  9. No Profile Picture

Hello KernalPanic,

As share same with other user, for you my next answer is same. You are right that focusing on startup budget is no worthy and right tactics. But as my boss is money oriented guy and he want to earn more in less so they wants to get maximum conversion with paying less and I have to show them a particular budget and my keywords. Ok let me briefing more. Actually currently I prepared a excel sheet where I put all the historical keywords, their clicks, impression and bids that should have for the first page bid.

Other than that I have maintain a different sheet where I get my own new keywords with clicks and impression and bid assumption with the help of "Plan your budget and get forecasts" in keyword planner tool. Hoping that will be enough. What you say. What should more I include in my pre-performa of adword campaigns?

Please share your thoughts !!