1. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Smile Need help on PPC - I am little confused

hi

recently i registred in the folowing link "Spend $25, Get $100 ? Google AdWords/" - to run the campiagn.

I didn't get the access to create the campaign but my ads are displaying automatically in Google sponsored listing.

how is this possible? Is there any way to handle the campaign by me.

I thought after registering i will get the access. But automatically my ads are displaying in Google sponsored listings.

please suggest your ideas
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Did you set your Adwords up with a PPC Management Company? When you set up Adwords, you should be able to control everything on the adwords site, from campaigns and ads, bids, etc. The Adwords credits usually don't apply until you've already spent money on a campaign like $25 or $50. To do this, you traditionally would already have an account set up.
  5. No Profile Picture

Can someone plz help me to make PPC plan to send to my client or send me any maple from where I can make mine? I will be really thankful. In urgent need.
  7. No Profile Picture

Hi Aarti,

Do you need to send a PPC proposal or a report for PPC ?

Thanks,
  9. No Profile Picture

Actually, it depnds to client to client and their expectations.

Important things are always included like
    Click
    Cost
    CTR
    Conversion etc.
    Also, you wouldlike to show progress to your client.

Create weekly report in an excel sheet.

Create monthly report showing progress in terms of various months and show it to your client.

If you run Google forwarding number for your clients, then its good to share the call details data with your client as well. You can compare phone calls for some good time period and try to show the progress month by month so that your client is happy.

Additionally you can include Google Analytics stats also showing how the bounce rate has been, along with other important metrics like Time duration, % new visits, geographical stats etc...

The first report I will take you through is the Search Terms Report. This report allows you to see the actual search terms that triggered your ad and lead to a click. This report can give you ideas for new keywords and also highlight terms that you may need to add as negative keywords. From a strategic point of view this report will give you an insight into user behaviour and search trends, allowing you to refine your keyword list to better target your audience.

The next report I am going to talk about is the Impression Share Report. This report will show you the percentage of impressions you received divided by the estimated number of impressions you were eligible to receive. For example you may see that you have an Impression Share of 45%, which means that 55% of the time your ads are not serving. This report will also tell you why you are losing Impression Share, either due to Rank or Budget.

Now I want to take you through the “Time Reports” where you can measure your performance by period of time. The most common uses of this report would be looking at performance by day of the week or hour of the day. Time Reports can help you to determine when your ad should be scheduled to serve. For example you might see from a day of the week report that you get very few conversions on Sundays so you could consider switching the ads off on Sunday. This can be done through Ad Scheduling.

Thanks,