1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Low Quality Score

Hi, I have an google ads account for promoting the web design and online marketing agency in
    Belgium. There are keywords like web design agency, web design services, web design company,
    create a professional website, (all in Dutch) etc. and all being targeted to one landing page i.e.
    of the web design page. The same goes for SEO. Most of the keywords have 3-4 as their QS.
    The landing page experience & exp. ctr is below average. It is not possible to add all the keywords
    in one landing page as well. I have attached the ad groups and the keywords. How can I improve the
    QS so that the conversion is received?
  3. Moderator
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Tailor your ads specifically for your ad group by using the same phrases that are used in your ad group name. Even a slight variation can lower the resulting QS of your keywords. If the keyword quality score is low, move it to a more appropriate ad group. But I do not concern myself if the QS is low, if the keyword is performing well.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Could you try creating separate landing pages, each tailored to specific keywords?
    Then you wouldn't need to stuff all the keywords into one landing page, but could create 2 or 3 pages and maybe them more relevant to a few keywords.

But yes, as mentioned, Quality Score is a way to get cheaper clicks and higher positions, but if the campaign is already profitable, then it shouldn't be a huge concern.