Thread: I need clicks

1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I need clicks

My ppc keywords are costing more than $10 each/click.My budget is low.I am not placed right on top.suggest me to increase my clicks and leads.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by imseoguy
    My ppc keywords are costing more than $10 each/click.My budget is low.I am not placed right on top.suggest me to increase my clicks and leads.
    Welcome to Seochat.

To place your ads on the top, you can manually choose the position you want your ads to be displayed but this can lead to an increased bid per click.

To increase your clicks you can target more locations and more keywords. Leads depend on the quality of your landing pages and cannot be guaranteed.

The bid/click depends on the quality score of the landing page. The more relevant your landing page is to ad theme and the keywords searched for, the lower wil be your bid.

I hope this will help you.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Sounds like you're in a competitive market. If you have a low budget, why don't you try going after some more long-tail keywords that probably won't bring as much traffic, but could cost a lot less and bring in some good conversions.

Try doing some keyword research to find lots of different keyword variations. Some of them will be cheap. Go here http://www.keyworddiscovery.com/search.htm and enter your generic phrase (such as hotels) and you'll get lots of options that your competitors may not be bidding on.

Also, make sure to use all the different match types in Adwords, your CPC could be much different based on this:

hotels - broad match
    "hotels" - phrase match
    [hotels] - exact match

Another good way to get some cheap traffic that converts well is to bid for your competitors names specifically.

So let's say some of your competitors are priceline.com and and expedia.com. You can bid for those keywords and could benefit by taking some of the traffic and sales from qualified customers looking for a site to buy hotels from. This tends to work pretty well and can be less expensive because many marketers don't do it (and I can't understand I, maybe they just don't know that they can or don't think of it).