1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Google shopping product availibility

When listing in google shopping, do I need to both include the product availability in the feed and on the webpage? I've been told I need to show the stock situation on the web page, and make it match the feed, but a lot of my competitors that are on google shopping do not show the stock availability on their web page,

Thanks
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Just upload the feed and see what happens! The worst Google can do is reject it.
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by PInder325
    When listing in google shopping, do I need to both include the product availability in the feed and on the webpage? I've been told I need to show the stock situation on the web page, and make it match the feed, but a lot of my competitors that are on google shopping do not show the stock availability on their web page,

Thanks
    I've been using the Shopping Channel for a few months now and noticed that it does report discrepancies between pricing and availability but I don't list availability on our site. However, because I use Shopify, the API may be getting availability data directly from our store admin area. So you will probably get picked up on discrepancies.

One missing parameter that I am constantly picked up on is colour but Google doesn't yet penalise you for that it seems.