1. Moderator
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

Google Adwords - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Welcome to the Google Adwords forum. This forum serves as a hub for any general questions regarding Google Adwords as well as Google Adsense and other publisher networks.

When posting please make sure that your question is relevant to this forum... general PPC inquiries not directly related to Google Adwords should go here

As usual we ask that you choose descriptive titles and accurately describe your situation when posting. Please read this before posting, it describes what makes a good title and what does not.

Advertising in this forum is not allowed. If you offer seo or ppc services you can put a link in your sig once you meet the requirements. But advertising your services on our forums will result in a warning and/or ban.

If you should have questions as to the relevance of your thread to the Google Adwords forum then please PM a mod

Thank you!
    -DONíT BUY Keyword Elite V2 till you read this review- Please Digg!
    -SeoChat SEO FAQ - Read the FAQ. It may answer your question.
    -Ultimate Guide to Link Building - What you always wanted to know!
  3. Internet Mission
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Google adwords compaign?

I am know about SEO but not about Google adwords.How to learn to make perfect in google adwords.Plz hlep me any guy who is exper in Adwords. For any idea and suggestion will be appriciated.
  5. No Profile Picture

Getting priority on keywords

Am reading the Perry Marshall Book, on Google Adwords, and it has made me question what the real benefits on time would paying money keywords.

Does paying for keywords negate the need to build reciprocal links, thereby reducing the time taken to get ranked by google?

Comments on this post

• sachin121 agrees
    Last edited by Fashionman; Jul 24th, 2009 at 09:27 AM.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Fashionman
    Am reading the Perry Marshall Book, on Google Adwords, and it has made me question what the real benefits on time would paying money keywords.

Does paying for keywords negate the need to build reciprocal links, thereby reducing the time taken to get ranked by google?
    In my opinion, no. SEO should be used to provide quality content to your customer in a manner that they can find it on Google. PPC is for when your customer is ready to buy. However, many of our customers are spending more of their efforts on PPC (we guarantee page 1 24/7 and cap their monthly spending with a price guarantee) and allowing other sites to educate. With CTR's of over 20% and high sales conversions on their site many do agree...what's the point? However, for myself, SEO is required as well. In the end, it will depend on your budget, type of business, niche market and your long term goals.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Delhibudget
    I am know about SEO but not about Google adwords.How to learn to make perfect in google adwords.Plz hlep me any guy who is exper in Adwords. For any idea and suggestion will be appriciated.
    Start with adwords keyword tool. Know your business, know your competitors, find their keywords, use them. Adwords bidding is based on the Vickrey bidding system so if you have a strong mathematical background research this system to set your pricing. Next develop several landing pages and use Google Analytics to test them. Finally, develop your campaigns properly, this is one of the most important keys in getting a high CTR with a low CPC. Do it right, and you will pay much less than your competitors while converting many more customers. It is not unheard of for a well run campaign to generate over 5000% ROI.

;) @Page1Wizard

Comments on this post

• sachin121 agrees : Google Adwords is the system to assist you in marketing your products or services in the Google Search Engine via the use of placed text ads.
  11. No Profile Picture

Hi I need your help...

Hi I have a site which is refurbish LCD monitors, Discount LCD Monitors, Cheap LCD Monitors, Samsung lcd related so I need to add this in Google adwords service so tell me how I can add it?
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You can create separate groups of ads, each of them having specific ads with the keywords chosen accordingly.
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Page1Wizard
    Start with adwords keyword tool. Know your business, know your competitors, find their keywords, use them. Adwords bidding is based on the Vickrey bidding system so if you have a strong mathematical background research this system to set your pricing. Next develop several landing pages and use Google Analytics to test them. Finally, develop your campaigns properly, this is one of the most important keys in getting a high CTR with a low CPC. Do it right, and you will pay much less than your competitors while converting many more customers. It is not unheard of for a well run campaign to generate over 5000% ROI.

;) @Page1Wizard

How to set the price for the keywords while bidding please can you share an example for this...
  17. No Profile Picture

Thanks..
    For giving,Such valuable information.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Over one billion people use Google Maps services every month. On the Google Maps app, these users are often searching for local businesses - from restaurants, to car dealerships, to dentists, and more. Recently, we launched a new version of the Google apps and maps for Android, iPhone, and iPad where we introduced several new features. Today we’re introducing an updated ad experience we think is more attractive for users and more effective for advertisers.