1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Google Adsense Questions

Hi there,

-I am new on this forums read some of the post in here and find really intesresting and informative aswell. I am also the webmaster of xxxxhttp://www.pakimp3.org i just started this site this sunday and got good hits arround 21,374 hits in 3 days and bandwidth consumed arround 5 GB. I have few questions regarding Google Adsense Program.

1. With 21,374 hits The google adsense impression is far low why it is so ?
    2. What is the average CTR for the sities having such amount of tarffic Just and rought idea so that i can evalute myself.

I thing i will find the answer of my other questions wihich i have in mind by browsing through this forum. Thanks in advance for you time in reading this post and answering to by questions.

All kind of advice from all the person on this forums will highly be apperciated. Moreover if some one likes to review the site i am open to suggestions and want to listen what others say about it.

Regards.
    Last edited by EGOL; Sep 23rd, 2004 at 05:06 PM. Reason: active link removed
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

1. With 21,374 hits The google adsense impression is far low why it is so ?
    - It could be from browsers blocking advertisments, pages not fully loaded, surfers with no javascript enabled etc...

2. What is the average CTR for the sities having such amount of tarffic Just and rought idea so that i can evalute myself.
    - CTR is a variable that changes from website to website, visitor to visitor.
    Anything above 0.6% would be good I would guess. If you're getting less you might want to look into adsense placement and the quality of your visitors.