1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Campaigns & Adgroups

To all you Gurus,

Currently I am constructing an ad campaign for a marketing company. They deal with Branding, Web Design and Advertising.

Now they have a budget of 500 a month, which I know is not a great deal of money. Initially I thought perhaps I could make 3 campaigns, one for branding, web design and Advertising. Then I realised that 500 would have to be split into 3 campaigns, making a budget of 166.67 a month, a daily budget (5 day week) of 8.33 for each campaign.

as this amount is rediculously low, would you reccommend I stick to making just one campaign with 3 ad groups, concentrating 500 all on one campaign.

Sorry that this was long winded. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Treble_aaa
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

With such a small budget... I would set up 1 maybe 2 campaigns all with long tail keywords.. You need to build up your CTR.

Some one else may have a better suggestion. but this si what I would do

Originally Posted by treble_aaa
    To all you Gurus,

Currently I am constructing an ad campaign for a marketing company. They deal with Branding, Web Design and Advertising.

Now they have a budget of 500 a month, which I know is not a great deal of money. Initially I thought perhaps I could make 3 campaigns, one for branding, web design and Advertising. Then I realised that 500 would have to be split into 3 campaigns, making a budget of 166.67 a month, a daily budget (5 day week) of 8.33 for each campaign.

as this amount is rediculously low, would you reccommend I stick to making just one campaign with 3 ad groups, concentrating 500 all on one campaign.

Sorry that this was long winded. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Treble_aaa