Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Better than AdSense?

Hi everyone. I just recently signed up for Quigo's AdSonar just to see what it would pay. I have been very surprised at the amount they pay! I am averaging about the same as what I make in AdSense! The main downside is that they don't have very many adevrtisers as they are new to contextual advertising.

It is perfect to use in conjunction with AdSense's "Alternative Ads" or "PSA's". They are limited in the number of areas that they have. I am travel related and that is one of their best areas.

The stats are way better than Adsense as they tell you what you make per click as well what page the click occured on. They are also open to the percentage you will be receiving per click. Something else I really liked was an "IP Filter". I sometimes accidentally click on my own ads by mistake, so by filtering out my own IP addres, the advertiser is not charged anything. Very easy to use and very easy to implement.

Something else I really liked was that you get to choose if a new window pops up when someone clicks on an ad. They also require the advertisers to pay a minimum of $.25 per click. This means that I can make nothing less than $.15 per click as I receive 60% of the click percentage.

I am going to use it in addition to my Google AdSense in place of my Alternative ads. If they get some more advertisers, I may want to switch over permanetly. But I am sure that may take awhile.

Anyone else have any experience with this company? If so, please share.
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Better than AdSense !

I signed for the AdSonar a week ago and was really suprised. It pays realy better (more) than AdSense. Could you please share with your experience in the long run ??
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by AleksKing
    I signed for the AdSonar a week ago and was really suprised. It pays realy better (more) than AdSense. Could you please share with your experience in the long run ??
    Yeah, I am making alot more per click with AdSonar than I am AdSense. The only down-fall is that the program is young and they do not have very many advertisers, therefore the CTR is lower with AdSonar.
  7. No Profile Picture

I also signed up some time ago.

I had not less or more clicks but better payouts

Guess they give you 80% commison or even more until they reach the big audience.
  9. No Profile Picture

Not so here.

Hello,

This is my first post, so hello to all.

I was contacted by adsonar when they first started beta testing and I gave them a shot. The payout was very, very low, so much so that it would be better just not to have ads at all (less clutter).

I recently gave them another shot and found exactly the same thing - Payout is very poor.

Are those of you getting a good payout doing anything special? Can you post your URL so we can see an example? You would think that on a site like mine, the payout would be pretty good.

Just an FYI Ė I just went with bid clix two weeks ago and Iím taking them off later today. Payout is also poor (very).

I am wondering if anyone has tried clicksor? I am going to sign up and give them a shot as well.

Advice or tips welcome!

Thanks.
    Last edited by adsensemonitor; Oct 18th, 2004 at 02:25 PM.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

It depends on your average EPC. If it's under 25 cents, adsonar may do better than adsense. If your average EPC is 75 cents or a dollor, I don't believe adsonar can out-perform adsense.
  13. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

I've been using them for about 2 months now and their payout is excellent. It's all about the placement. We constantly tweak the placement and text size and color to optimize the CTR.

Made acouple grand so far

Much better than any other CPC model out there. Their topic targetting is so much better than keyword targetting.
    -PK
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I just got an e-mail after submitting probably 2 months ago... I've forgotten when. I'm doing pretty well with Google - I may switch for a 'trial'. Just wondering if anyone else has any current feedback on adsonar.
  17. No Profile Picture

This is certainly better than adsense

hi folks

I have found the one thing better than adsense.

because Why should you accept making cents per click on your website and blog when you could '$ell your clicks for dollars' - $5, $10, even $50 or more per lead, by giving your visitors free niche products and services?

Big companies are already paying people like you large sums of CA$H for sending them visitors to get free stuff!

To visit the website I'm talking about
    Copy & Paste this link into your browser: tinyurl.com/35yrs2

Comments on this post

• SEO_AM : SPAM ALERT... SPAM ALERT... SPAM ALERT!! :(
    Last edited by Kiduka; May 27th, 2007 at 12:38 PM.
  19. Moderator
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

You bump a thread from 2004 to advertise?
    -DONíT BUY Keyword Elite V2 till you read this review- Please Digg!
    -SeoChat SEO FAQ - Read the FAQ. It may answer your question.
    -Ultimate Guide to Link Building - What you always wanted to know!
  21. No Profile Picture

No Alternative because of BANS ok!

OH BOY! I am unsure why ANYONE would search for an Adsense Alternative other than;

1. Being BANNED from Adsense
    2. Being Frustrated with the results of Adsense

Is there other reasons? I hope it isn't because people are BANNED from Adsense and Google wouldn't reinstate their accounts. IF that is the reason, ANYONE can get their accounts back. It is a simple 11 step process that worked wonders for me.

Comments on this post

• new_seo
  23. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

me too was looking for an alternative to adsense. will try this one out
  25. No Profile Picture

Talking Response to new_seo

Originally Posted by adsensedisabled
    OH BOY! I am unsure why ANYONE would search for an Adsense Alternative other than;

1. Being BANNED from Adsense
    2. Being Frustrated with the results of Adsense

Is there other reasons? I hope it isn't because people are BANNED from Adsense and Google wouldn't reinstate their accounts. IF that is the reason, ANYONE can get their accounts back. It is a simple 11 step process that worked wonders for me.
    RESPONSE TO NEW_SEO

New_seo-WOW, I am amazed!You don't think someone can get their Adsense or Adwords Accounts back without Google's assistance? SEO Pros should know this stuff.

I will say something that will then seem more outrageous then. An Adsense Publisher can have multiple accounts despite Google's denial that this happens.
  27. No Profile Picture

Flame on brother~!

I would not brag about your gray hat tactics....looks like this thread is dead folks. Where's and admin to close it?
  29. No Profile Picture

Gray Hat?

Gray Hat tricks..I am assuming you mean that I am half-way between black hat and white hat SEO?This is far from the truth nex!I am not advocating that ANYONE do something dirty to get their Adsense and Adwords Accounts back like use another name or make up a SSN..

However, maybe you didn't know that 63.3% of ANYONE looking for an Adsense Alternative is doing so because they were BANNED by Adsense.

Adsense controls 69% of the search market (Google) and with at least 38 other alternatives, that means 38 companies are competing for 31% of the market! Kontera Text Ads and Widget Bucks are JOKES...I took a poll on my blog sometime back and I get about 7,883 unique visits per month and 83.2% of the unique visits are from people who have been banned.

The 63.3% number comes from that poll.I do not advocate Black Hat SEO tricks and before I ever sell my book (those with the worst problems contact me by email) to anyone showing them how to get their accounts back, I carefully track where their URL is located...That has cost me some money unfortunately because 76% of the market opportunity for my product is in India where Invalid Adsense Clicks is the biggest problem for Google.

When folks email me for more information, I ask why they were banned..IF they say 'Invalid Clicks', I refuse to sell to them because all they are going to do is try it again and like Google, I don't want anyone coming into my house and stealing from me

The THREAD IS DEAD NEX..You are right, ADMIN, put a BROTHA out of his misery by closing this thread..But Nex, as an entrepreneur, I had to try ya know

Originally Posted by nixwebo
    Flame on brother~!

I would not brag about your gray hat tactics....looks like this thread is dead folks. Where's and admin to close it?
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: