1. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Ads being disapproved because they're against G's webmaster guidelines

Hey everyone - I just spooled up a microsite for PPC and ads are getting disapproved for SEO reasons. Bascially, for some of my product categories, I have microsites to help boost relevancy. The content is just find an replace...I've never seen this before dispite having created this in the past for some of my more established product lines, so not sure what to do. Has anyone here seen this before, if so, do you have any ideas for fix?
    "...using this: sages act out of constructs but they do not rely on them"
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Just a quick update, it turned out there there was a filter on the site. Applied a noindex, waiting for the site to get deindex, will then try to get the ads approved again. Will let you guys know how it goes...still kinda curious if anyone else has seen this?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I've been through their disapproval process numerous times on behalf of clients, and I know their process can be daunting, especially when there is no legitimate reason for the disapproval. Their underlying reasons are sometimes not transparent and take diligence to uncover.

Here are a few general tips I've picked up that may be helpful:

- Only submit for re-approval after their issue has been truly resolved, they do not like multiple ad resubmissions
    - Ready up on the reason the ads were disapproved so fully understand their guidelines
    - Use Google and search for other people's outcomes for your disapproval
    - Call their support phone number and speak with a representative, best way to get results
    - Not satisfied with your last call? Call back and speak to a different agent, they have different levels of expertise

Hope you are back online soon in full conformity (which sometimes requires contortion!)

Best,

Dustin