1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Unhappy 1000's of clicks = little to no revenue

Hi Guys,

Basically let me give you a breakdown of what i've done. We sell electronics online; from ipods to laptops. I've created campaigns, adgroups and keywords for all the popular products we sell. I've used the same keywords for broad, exact and phrase matches. My keywords are targeted so that we focus our campaigns to people who are looking for those specific items. However, we've gotten over a few thousands clicks in the last 2 months but we've only gotten revenue of over R20000 which is tiny. My research gave me the idea that the conversion rate should be around 2% but we are converting less than that and i honestly have no idea why? Is there anything that i could do that might help me? i know this is such a vague questions but it seems so strange that we convert so little from so many clicks. do you think it's price?
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

My from experience in online retail, price is everything. Do you include the price in the ad text? Doing this enables the customer to see the price without clicking the ad (saving you money).

Do you include call to actions in your ads such as 'Buy now', or 'Buy today'? These have been shown to improve conversion rates.

Hope this helps,

<snip>
    Last edited by JagNet; Oct 8th, 2008 at 07:38 AM. Reason: removed fake signature