1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How to Resolve Large Ads above the fold on mobile

Recently i have got an warning message form Google Adsense, Stating the issue regarding the "Large Ads above the fold on mobile". After that I have changed the ads as per the google policies. Still the Warning message( in Notifications) section persists. I need help. This is the site i was talking about (allindiagallery.com)

Last edited by sudhareddyping; Dec 15th, 2016 at 04:06 AM.
  3. Not An Expert
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

I visited the site on my smartphone and didn't get a huge pop-up. Perhaps it's just a matter of time - nothing at Google is really instant. Everything takes time to be recognized and processed.

But your website looks very bare-bones on mobile. There is a lot of white space at the top, which means that the actual content is almost below the fold. Was there an ad there at one time? And I'm afraid that I have no idea what the content is even about. The titles and content look to be absolutely stuffed with your keywords, to the degree that it doesn't look like anything a human would say naturally. It's difficult to read and understand, I'm afraid.
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I think you should check this indianartgallery.jpeg, In first fold two link unit ads are showing in the page, which are occupying larger area than the content. As per my knowledge this is against Google Adsense guidelines. You should remove first link unit ad from the top and place your ads very carefully as per the policy.