1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Thumbs up Five Questions About AdSense

Hello everyone,

I am planning to earn some money from Google AdSense. For that, I must have a good blog with some cool articles, right? I want to put up some basic yet very important questions here which may help not only me but others also. Pardon me if my questions sound too silly.

1. Can we apply Google AdSense to our articles which are on Blogger? I have heard from someone that Google doesn't approve its AdSense service if it sees that you have not bought the domain for your site, instead you're using Blogger (which is free).

2. What sort of articles should we write that may attract more people to our blog and eventually get some clicks on the Google AdSense advertisements? I am planning to write about Ghosts, Spirits, Meditation, Yoga, Health, and reviews on latest movies. Am I on the right track?

3. Once when everything is set, how should I make people aware of my blog? I have heard that putting links on somebody else's blog or forum thread may get you revoked your Google AdSense service if anybody deletes your comment and put you on spammer list. So, how exactly can I let other people know about my blog without using that risky technique of SEO (i.e. blog commenting and forum posting)?

4. How long will it take to start earning from Google AdSense?

5. How many articles and blogs should I have before applying for Google AdSense service?

Thank you in advance, I'll be very grateful for your time.
    Eagerly waiting.
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

[QUOTE=aristocrataks;1122403]
    1. Can we apply Google AdSense to our articles which are on Blogger? I have heard from someone that Google doesn't approve its AdSense service if it sees that you have not bought the domain for your site, instead you're using Blogger (which is free).

Give it a go, there is no harm in trying.

2. What sort of articles should we write that may attract more people to our blog and eventually get some clicks on the Google AdSense advertisements? I am planning to write about Ghosts, Spirits, Meditation, Yoga, Health, and reviews on latest movies. Am I on the right track?

Write articles you are good at with at least some knowledge of the subject. Spewing out an article with boring dribble will not make you popular.

3. Once when everything is set, how should I make people aware of my blog? I have heard that putting links on somebody else's blog or forum thread may get you revoked your Google AdSense service if anybody deletes your comment and put you on spammer list. So, how exactly can I let other people know about my blog without using that risky technique of SEO (i.e. blog commenting and forum posting)?

Having a look around this forum (or even using the search function) will answer this question.

Once accepted, it can take a while for ads to show up.

5. How many articles and blogs should I have before applying for Google AdSense service?

As many as you can.
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

You may give a try, but be careful...
    Google mentions that you are not suppose to post published articles.

Always be viewer specific rather than being on adv or click. Insert topics which you feel will attract viewers and design and place ads as if it matched the color pattern of your blog page, from which you may get clicks, imagining they are your contents.

Submit ur URL to Google, bing, etc. it should bring you limited traffic or else you'll have to use SEO techniques

You should reach a certain amount (i.e. $10) to provide details of your payment to Google adsense, once you reach the payment scale- you will get your payment month (e.g. 25th of every month)

One or more.......