1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Adsense myth & facts

I'm interest in Adsense but before i proceed, i just like to know some myth & facts about adsense.

1.) Can adsense really make money such as 1K per month, as claimed on the internet or it just enough to cover your domain & hosting cost only.

2.) Any realistic figure that you should get per month averagely? May be 1,000USD , 100USD or just 10USD monthly average?
  3. Contributing
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

The purolator club was for people that made more than 10k/month and their check was delivered instead of mailed.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

They have discontinued the club. So no chance to verify they made 10K/month or more.

So u are saying it's possible to make 10k/month but how about for the average adsense player? Frankly i looking for long term business if it's just 1k/month average target. Is it a realistic target?
  7. Contributing
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

One would need huge traffic to get this kind of income from ads.
    If you can get many K visits/day, it might not be a bad idea to try.

Comments on this post

• Test-ok agrees : good to see you back.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Much clearer now.

10k/month is possible but need huge traffic. Meaning although it's possible but it might not be realistic for newbie like me.

Therefore 1k/month is more realistic & possible. So you were saying...'K visit/day'. Meaning how many visitors per day do i need to get to make my 1k/month reachable.
  11. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

If your using a site for just adsense revenue, you might be climbing up the wrong tree. Unless you have thousands of visits a day your more than likely just wasting your time. And just so you know google can check click fraud and boot you out of the program, just incase you had that in mind
    And if your getting thousands of visits a day you might want to look at other opportunities
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Test-ok
    If your using a site for just adsense revenue, you might be climbing up the wrong tree. Unless you have thousands of visits a day your more than likely just wasting your time. And just so you know google can check click fraud and boot you out of the program, just incase you had that in mind
    And if your getting thousands of visits a day you might want to look at other opportunities
    I do understand. Building a website just for adsense purposes would be a waste of time. I'm not into that as well. I've created this treat to actually gauge what's adsense realistic figure (minus the hype from internet such as 10k/month or more). Once that is determine, i might put adsense in my website/blog. Creating quality content/article is hard work & that hard work(quality content/article) should get you some traffic (natural backlinks). So the adsense is just an 'incentive' for the hard work only. I also agree besides adsense i might put ad space as other opportunities as well but i will not dwell into that yet.

Btw, click fraud will be last thing on my mind. I believe in long term business not short-term profit.