1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

My Website Index Suddenly Decreased in Google?

I have Website http://www.allhoteldeals.net, the Total Number of Url 144,000, But Google Only Index 4,800 Pages(google Search), and it Seems Decrease Last Month. Previously 1,30,000 urls Indexed i google search. Imade and Submitted google Sitemap and My Website has Good Internal Link Structure, No Duplicate Content, I really dont know Why, can any One Help Me, mY Website 6 Years Old. Please can any one Review My site....

Google Search Showing : 4,700
    Google Webmaster tools Showing :35,000 urls
    Submitted Urls in google webmaster tools(google sitemaps): 144,000 urls.

Please Help Me .....
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

What Are You Using for Your Indexing Source?

Please provide specifics regarding the source of your information relative to the number of pages indexed by Google. Where is the number or Pages Indexed data derived from...what software program are you currently using to determine the number of pages indexed by Google?

If you are searching cached pages on Google then naturally the relevant results have been reduced by the recent changes in the Google algorithm. As Google continues to expand and update the natural fundamentals of its proprietary search engine psychology the natural results and pages indexed reports will be diametrically impacted based on the current changes to the algorithm and related search parameters.

More importantly, it is your keyword ranking that matters more than your current Indexing report. You have a PR4 site...has the discovery of this indexing issue or anomaly impacted web site traffic or directly translated to decreased web site ranking for specific keywords or keyword-phrases. The bottom-line is where are you appearing in the SERP's!

Do not get me wrong...Indexing plays a major role in the SEO process...but PR and Indexing both fall short if you rank highly for your chosen keywords or keyword phrases. Qualified and relevant web traffic does not follow Indexing (which, again is very important) it follows the top three positions on the SERP's of the three major search engines. You have a number of pages indexed...where do you rank...that question should be addressed first.

AJ Stryker