1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Where I am getting traffic from facebook

In my analytics, some referrals are from facebook. How can I know where is link on facebook for my site from where visitors are coming?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

It's sometimes hard to determine which Facebook page is driving visits to the site, especially when content/links are being shared. You can get some insights into what type of content is being shared on FB by looking at the Landing Pages for the Social Referrals.

Hope that helps!

Comments on this post

• GabrielG agrees : great suggestion
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

No, they're all nofollow. You can also try checking out Facebook Insights, which is their own analytics. I haven't used it, but I understand it gives a decent amount of information.

Comments on this post

• Josoftech agrees : Nice Suggesstion
  7. Online Business Builder
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Although you can't track find the exact page from where your website is getting traffic but if I was you, I would use Google URL builder. this way I can track the traffic in Google analytics.
    Lead, follow or leave the way...
  9. No Profile Picture

There is no specific way to check where the traffic is coming from for the Facebook page. But can use facebook insight which is like google webmaster but its is Facebook's only.
  11. No Profile Picture

It is difficult to determine which facebook post is sending you traffic. But if all your facebook referrals are from your own facebook page then you can find which post is working best. But unfortunately you cant have this info right into your Google analytics. To get these info you need to configure facebook pixel. It is kinda GA thing and only limited to Facebook.

Hope that helped.
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by chiragparekh
    Although you can't track find the exact page from where your website is getting traffic but if I was you, I would use Google URL builder. this way I can track the traffic in Google analytics.
    Hello chiragparekh! It is too interesting way, but I can't understand...how to use it for this campaign? Please share something more about it. I'm searching but I'm unable to get a good solution... Thanks again.
  15. Founder, LeadJoint.com

Originally Posted by biju
    It is too interesting way, but I can't understand...how to use it for this campaign?
    This is similar to what you do when advertising using Adwords or other online channels. You use this link here to create a unique URL for every Facebook post you make. For instance, let us assume you are sharing this link example.com/link.html on both your Facebook page as well as submitting it to a Facebook community. Instead of using the same link in both places, you can create uniqur URLs like example.com/link.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fb_page&u tm_campaign=FB_page for sharing on your Facebook page and example.com/link.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fb_commun ity&utm_campaign=FB_community for sharing on a Facebook community.

This way, you can now track the traffic to both these URLs separately on Analytics.

Comments on this post

• Will-O-The-Wisp agrees
  17. No Profile Picture

It is good to use google url builder.But in my opnion no need to find where it comes feels relaxed it comes .It hardly matters where it is coming what matter is how much traffic is there and how much you want.