Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by Ann Smarty
    Hey Sean, Facebook interactions take months to build up... Months of advertising and continuous effort. Facebook limits the visibility of brand pages in users' stream so unless you "promote / boost" your page update, there's almost no chance your fans will even see it.

Besides boosting posts, I also use these two tricks to get more people in:

- I always re-share the update from the business page to the personal profile for more visibility
    - I always interact with my fans as a page: Like and reply to them as a business page. Facebook algorithm relies heavily on interactions: You won't see updates from your own friends if you never interacted with them previously. Same for pages (only worse lol because page updates are artificially tanked).
    I have done the same my websites.But I don't think it would work for all kinds of websites.For example if we are working for the website which is related to education then if we follow what you have mentioned really works.But when it comes to the website that offers products or services,we can't see that much traffic and engaging users as we see in the first case.

So,I just wanted to know if, the website is related to products and services based,then is there a another way to increase traffic or to do well in search results.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Master
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by seanwoods
    Thanks Ann. I didn't think about reading my followers posts etc.
    This is an excellent way to build a relationship with these people. Comment and like and they will see that you are a real person and will be sure to do the same for you!
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page: