1. No Profile Picture

Post How can I optimize my facebook page please?

Hey guys, I had created a facebook page

facebook.com/ProCareTech/

The traffic has always been minimal and sparse so I am guessing that one simply cannot create a page and that's all to it. I try adding a link a couple of times each month just to put something fresh on the page but aside from posting links to other relevant sites or info, what else can I do on facebook itself to increase viewership please?
  3. Professional SEO
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by procare
    Hey guys, I had created a facebook page

facebook.com/ProCareTech/

The traffic has always been minimal and sparse so I am guessing that one simply cannot create a page and that's all to it. I try adding a link a couple of times each month just to put something fresh on the page but aside from posting links to other relevant sites or info, what else can I do on facebook itself to increase viewership please?
    I guess you have already set your URL? Last time I did it, you could only change it once. But its really good to actually have your keywords in the URL. Then you come up in FB searches. You can also optimize your page by getting keywords into your about page, etc.

Another important step, building links back to it. Place links on the web pointing back to your FB page, so you have link juice fueling the page.

And then you might consider paid FB Ads. I have gotten likes for as cheap as a penny a piece by advertising on FB. Though most Likes are going to cost more than that.

Comments on this post

• Will-O-The-Wisp agrees
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

You should make some Facebook Ads campaign to introduce your page. Try to target to reach potential audience.
  7. No Profile Picture

Is there anyway I can optimize my facebook page without launching Ads first?
  9. Professional SEO

Originally Posted by ernestgreg07
    Is there anyway I can optimize my facebook page without launching Ads first?
    Running Facebook Ads of course has nothing to do with optimizing the page. Its mentioned because it can be so cheap. You can even set your campaign daily spending budget to $1 and start accumulating Likes and traffic.
  11. No Profile Picture

I understand it. It seems running Facebook Ads is also effective with reference to optimizing the page? Do you have any tips you can share on how to use it better with results?
  13. Professional SEO

I am not really understanding your English here. But choosing the impression option, (CPM) over the per click rate can sometimes deliver extremely cheap Facebook clicks.
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by DirectHits
    I am not really understanding your English here. But choosing the impression option, (CPM) over the per click rate can sometimes deliver extremely cheap Facebook clicks.
    I'm sorry I may not be super clear with my point. You said running Facebook ads has nothing to do with optimizing the page, so do you mean even your page is not optimized launching a facebook ads campaign could still make pretty good conversions? I hope it's clearer.
  17. Professional SEO

I'm sorry I may not be super clear with my point. You said running Facebook ads has nothing to do with optimizing the page, so do you mean even your page is not optimized launching a facebook ads campaign could still make pretty good conversions? I hope it's clearer.
    Yes, Facebook ads have nothing to do with SEO. They are mentioned simply because they are so cheap. When you compare the amount of work you will have to do to get your FB page to rank better, compared to what you spend in ads, the ads usually come out being a better bargain.

But of course, I would consider both.

Comments on this post

• Will-O-The-Wisp agrees
    • sburman agrees
    Last edited by DirectHits; Sep 28th, 2016 at 10:40 AM.
  19. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by DirectHits
    But of course, I would consider both.
    Thanks for your follow up concerning Facebook ads.

Now, many says 99% of SEO today is failing, do you agree? This idea almost nullifies the proposition that SEO brings a lot on the table for organic ranking.
  21. Professional SEO

Now, many says 99% of SEO today is failing, do you agree? This idea almost nullifies the proposition that SEO brings a lot on the table for organic ranking.

I guess that depends on how you define failing. I think Google would much prefer you to click on a paid entry over Organic, so they have been slowly eroding the Organic market. But for example, there are websites that get hundreds and even thousands of organic clicks a week - so how can you say that is failing?