1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

how to ask facebook business page likers to give a review on google business page

Hello

I have one facebook business page with 2500+ likes. not any friends. now i want to mail them to give a review on google business page. so how to export those email data or is there any trick how to ask those people who like my facebook business page to give review on google business page?

please suggest,. it's my head ache now. Hope anybody have idea!
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Hey there, I think I know a method, but I cannot confirm whether it works. It has something to do with Yahoo mail. You just have to import your Facebook contact into Yahoo and it will download their email addresses when you extract them from your Yahoo account. You should try it and let me/us know if it worked.
  5. Not An Expert
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

I know this is a bit off topic, but I would just be careful with this. There's a fine line between asking your customers to help you out with reviews and spamming them. I'm not 100% sure of what Google's review policy is, either, but I have a gut feeling that if you get too pushy with asking for reviews they might not take kindly to it.

Again, not an expert but...I feel like asking for reviews on the Facebook page every now and then would probably be fine. I could be wrong of course...but just a simple "Hey, if you've purchased our products/services, enjoyed them, and want to support us, leave a review about your experience here [link]!"

I do know that Google wants reviews from people who have actually made use of the products/services that the business offers. So if you get a bunch of people who give second-hand reviews or who leave "off-topic" reviews, they might be removed. You can read more about that here: https://support.google.com/business/.../2622994?hl=en under "Review Content Policies"

Comments on this post

• hillajax agrees
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

hello damian

this way I know but it takes profile friends data not business page likes people data. and I need email id of those people who like my business page. if you have any idea for that so update me.
    Last edited by tanvimayank; Aug 24th, 2016 at 02:20 AM.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

hello markroberts

you are perfectly right...

to avoid spamming I want email id record. if I found then I can do email marketing trick for review request to all those people who like business page and customer also. if you know please help me.