1. Free the SB
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Need good/ or lots of experience with good email/newsletter software or services?

Searching hard for a good email/newsletter software or a service for existing and potential customers.

Any suggestions?

Dave
    255 chars s*ck
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

If you want something web-based, go with aweber.com. I've found them to be very effective and user friendly They give you unlimited lists, pretty good email support, SPAM assassin , and all the bells and whistles that should come with a standard autoresponder. If you're looking for something more along the lines of software, look into Mail Loop from Corey Rudl marketingtips.com. I've heard that it has even more capabilities than aweber but have never heard exactly in what way.
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

If you want something you can install on your own web server account, take a look at Subscribe Me Pro. It's a cgi script that is very mature and can be used for any size mailing lists. It features double opt-in and double opt-out, click tracking, html and txt emails in the same message, and a whole bunch more. I've used it for several years. It's from a company called Site Interactive.