#1
  1. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    How to get my shop known around Europe?


    Hi, i recently launched my new online shop as i was selling on ebay but fees are too high. Now im thinking about how to bring customers to my shop. I have PPC campaign, not very expensive though and some facebook ads.
    I would like to sell to whole Europe, same as on ebay.
    I welcome any advices on waht to improve, apart from companies wanting 300+ pounds per month for maintaining my SEO.
    Web is www.ChopperBargains on three domains. com, eu and co.uk
  2. #2
  3. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Super Genius (4500 - 4999 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,995
    Rep Power
    1905
    How can you call yourself a chopper site and not include Harley?
    That would be the first improvement I'd make.
  4. #3
  5. -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, Uk
    Posts
    2,670
    Rep Power
    1591
    Having the same site on 3 different domains is the first problem.

    Duplicate content google is not fond of.

    Choose one domain and 301 the others to it.
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill
  6. #4
  7. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Test-ok
    How can you call yourself a chopper site and not include Harley?
    That would be the first improvement I'd make.
    Well, that is a point, but as you can see, we only specialize in selling few things which we make, like metal stuff and hand made leather stuff, its for people who want the best quality and able to pay for it, however its not that expensive. Its not gonna be shop with thousands parts from many brands.
    And one more thing, we have something for Harleys as well, though there are different specialists on this brand, we do mainly japanesse choppers and cruisers as stated on front page.
    But anyway, thanks for comment.
  8. #5
  9. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by DarrenHaye
    Having the same site on 3 different domains is the first problem.

    Duplicate content google is not fond of.

    Choose one domain and 301 the others to it.
    Why is it problem? At PPC i promote one with .eu as i wanna sell to Europe.
    I thought it will be better for UK to have domain co.uk as people like it more i thought and also com is just com, universal for whole world.
    Also, sorry, dont know what 301 means, can you explain :-)
  10. #6
  11. -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, Uk
    Posts
    2,670
    Rep Power
    1591
    Originally Posted by ChopperBargains
    Why is it problem? At PPC i promote one with .eu as i wanna sell to Europe.
    I thought it will be better for UK to have domain co.uk as people like it more i thought and also com is just com, universal for whole world.
    Also, sorry, dont know what 301 means, can you explain :-)
    http://support.google.com/webmasters...n&answer=66359
  12. #7
  13. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Super Genius (4500 - 4999 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    4,995
    Rep Power
    1905
    That's what I noticed too, very limited on Harley...which is the money maker in MC parts, accessories and bikes.
    I would beef up that section and also take care of the dup content Darren mentioned.
    @Darren..I was going to mention the dup stuff, but figured I'd leave it for you
  14. #8
  15. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Test-ok
    That's what I noticed too, very limited on Harley...which is the money maker in MC parts, accessories and bikes.
    I would beef up that section and also take care of the dup content Darren mentioned.
    @Darren..I was going to mention the dup stuff, but figured I'd leave it for you
    One think i like on internet forums is that people you never seen try to help you without any reward, even if you ask stupid questions about things you dont uderstand :-)
    Thanks guys.
  16. #9
  17. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    The best solutions of course is SEO activity ;) You should check keywords connected with your shop if they are popular and if they not and use some tool to organize it and get statistics.
  18. #10
  19. No Profile Picture
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    PPC can be the very first thing I would recommend if you want to target Europe. That's actually what I'm doing now.
  20. #11
  21. No Profile Picture
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Create a google plus local page for your website, add reviews or ask your customers to add reviews. Use local keywords like, "leather stuff Europe" (this is just an example). Submit website on most popular business listing websites of Europe and on local directories. I hope this will help you a lot.
  22. #12
  23. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by raven907
    The best solutions of course is SEO activity ;) You should check keywords connected with your shop if they are popular and if they not and use some tool to organize it and get statistics.
    I too agree with him.
    SEO is the best option for you.
    Why do you pay 300+ pounds per month when you can get best Search Engine Visibility service for 1.11 /month from TheWebPole.com .
    You can also get PPC service from them which is also cheap and best.
  24. #13
  25. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0
    True. Good SEO can have a massive impact on your Page and your business. as long as you'd do it the right way. I'm also planning to this to be able to expand my business and not just have locals as my clients. Good luck to us!
  26. #14
  27. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    It can only possible by advertising of your shop. Marketing is the mean of telling targeted customers about your business products. There are different types of marketing like banner, ads advertisement, SEO and social media.
    You need to decide which type of advertisement fulfills your needs.
  28. #15
  29. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Gujarat, India
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    2
    Originally Posted by ChopperBargains
    Hi, i recently launched my new online shop as i was selling on ebay but fees are too high. Now im thinking about how to bring customers to my shop. I have PPC campaign, not very expensive though and some facebook ads.
    I would like to sell to whole Europe, same as on ebay.
    I welcome any advices on waht to improve, apart from companies wanting 300+ pounds per month for maintaining my SEO.
    Web is www . ChopperBargains on three domains. com, eu and co.uk
    It's not a tough job, just do target SEO. Submission on European site effectively using fresh content for all activities you do.There are various activities which you can include like Link-wheel, Forums, Blog Commenting, and many more.
    Last edited by dzine; Mar 13th, 2013 at 07:02 AM. Reason: silly automatic link removed

Similar Threads

  1. Geo targetting, hosting and Europe
    By kservik in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 29th, 2005, 10:20 PM
  2. Affiliation marketing popularity - Europe vs US
    By atlantis76 in forum Affiliate Marketing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jun 9th, 2005, 04:13 PM
  3. Cutting Jobs in Europe Isn't Cheap for IBM (AP)
    By RSS_News_User in forum Technology News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 5th, 2005, 05:01 PM
  4. This confirms Google is really odd...
    By Darren Abela in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Oct 27th, 2004, 03:48 PM

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo