Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Smile Benefits of E-commerce

Simply put, e-commerce is carrying out business transactions over the internet. It has a lot of benefits, some of which are:

Expanded Geographical Reach It is World Wide Web. Your business can enjoy customers from anywhere across the world.

Cost effective promotions through Search Engine Marketing In comparison to offline commerce, e-commerce gives you an advantage of easier promotions on more reasonable prices.

Provide Customers valuable information about your business You do not need to be everywhere, your e-commerce business is all it takes.

Round the clock business through e-commerce website. There is no looking back!

Collection of Customer Data Each transaction automatically stores data, which eliminated the need of manual collection.

Although e-commerce has many benefits, one needs to decide whether his/her business will appropriately benefit from e-commerce or not.

Comments on this post

• joe@biznet : Nice cut and paste
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I created an e-commerce site 9 years ago. It is my sole source of income.

The big realization I had back around 1996, when the Internet was just becoming a platform for commerce, was that the little guy (me) can have just as many screen pixels to present to the viewer as the big guy.

I can't afford to open a large B&M store, but I can build a very nice site on par with much larger companies.

One can build an online "store" that looks better, operates better, and converts better than one created by a much larger company. As a platform, e-commerce levels the playing field to some extent. However, you still need to match and exceed the talent behind many of these larger sites in order to succeed.
  5. No Profile Picture

Question appreciate your post

Originally Posted by daleclara
    Simply put, e-commerce is carrying out business transactions over the internet. It has a lot of benefits, some of which are:

Expanded Geographical Reach It is World Wide Web. Your business can enjoy customers from anywhere across the world.

Cost effective promotions through Search Engine Marketing In comparison to offline commerce, e-commerce gives you an advantage of easier promotions on more reasonable prices.

Provide Customers valuable information about your business You do not need to be everywhere, your e-commerce business is all it takes.

Round the clock business through e-commerce website. There is no looking back!

Collection of Customer Data Each transaction automatically stores data, which eliminated the need of manual collection.

Although e-commerce has many benefits, one needs to decide whether his/her business will appropriately benefit from e-commerce or not.
    Dude

I do appreciate your post but could you please elaborate eCommerce on your own words I hope you won't mind to devote your precious time to do so...
  7. No Profile Picture

E-commerce allows people to accomplish businesses without the fence of time or distance.
    E-commerce is ideal for niche products. One more important benefit of E-commerce is to make cheapest business.
  9. No Profile Picture

Benefits of E-commerce

E-commerce is really beneficial to promote a site world wide and there numbers of sites which provides Quality ecommerce solutions
    Services.
    Last edited by ClickyB; Jun 2nd, 2010 at 01:55 PM. Reason: removed link
  11. No Profile Picture

Expanded Geographical Reach
    this is point . i am selling ties to buyer worldwold now.
    i can not image this if without internet
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I'd say ecommerce rather make our life more easier. For I usually buy online. And then the express will deliver my goods to me. I don't need to go outside and take what I need home by myself. I really hate it.
  15. No Profile Picture

E-Commerce benefits

Electronic commerce gives the customers the opportunity to look for cheaper and quality products. With the help of e-commerce, consumers can easily research on a specific product and sometimes even find out the original manufacturer to purchase a product at a much cheaper price than that charged by the wholesaler.
    <snip>
    Last edited by ClickyB; Dec 15th, 2011 at 08:48 AM.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Benefits of E-commerce

Hi you can also add this point as benefits of e commerce.
    Ecommerce allows public to carry out businesses without the barriers of point in time or detachment. One can retrieve to the Internet at any end of time, be it day or night and buy or advertise whatever thing one requirements at a solitary snap of the mouse.
    <snip>
    Last edited by ClickyB; Dec 15th, 2011 at 08:44 AM.
  19. No Profile Picture

E-eCommerce play vital role for success of any person.Troughout to use the e- commerce like that bank transaction. We deposit and with draw cash easlly and credit card is a example, E commerce provide help not for business man he helped to the farmer.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I started an ecommerce website last year, but gave it up after 6 months because i hated doing the operations/logistics side of things. I learnt a lot of lessona from it and hope to do it again one day.

Its a cheap and easy way of reaching a global audience
  23. No Profile Picture

There are so many benefit of E-marketing.It is less exoensive,time saving,as all the work in on the hand of computer less number of erreor are found.Customer can have more alternative of choice not only national but also international product can also be purchased.Because of E-marketing glpbal marketing can also be possible.
  25. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

hi

E-commerce marketing is very important for to get (earn) money better than other source it will be really useful at when you will like to use with a legal way and using all requirement.

thanks
    Regards,
    kimhellbert
  27. No Profile Picture

But still even if we have all this benefits and advantages one could still not prosper without the competitiveness of your product, uniqueness from others and the proper marketing strategy being used. But then again i'm thankful about ecommerce coz it gives us great opportunities and convenience.
  29. No Profile Picture

i believe you miss out something,
    e-commerce able to operate 356/24/7 . Lot of e-commerce stall especially service business mostly do provide 24/7 service all the time.
    Time equal to money.
    easy to expand to market and yet still agree with marketing method maybe more cheaper compare to offline methods.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: