1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Can live chat increase conversions?

I'm not talking about a website in specific, it can be a normal websites for an offline business, an affiliate one or an e-commerce shop.

I've been reading about it for a while, and I'm curious to see if it is really worth it or not.

I've read that internet markets like Neil Patel vouch for it, saying that it can increase your conversion rate by 45% .

I'm aware that customer support is essential for any business, be it offline or online, and live chat seems like the perfect fast channel.

I've been looking for different options, and so far now I have a top-7: kayako, Tidio, Olark, PureChat, LiveChat, SnapEngage and Zendesk Chat.

I'm hooked with Kayako right now and I will test it for a while, because I've read great reviews. What do you think about it? How well does it compare against the other options I've listed?

Your experience will be very valuable for taking the right decision, therefore, don't hesitate to share it ;)
    Last edited by Test-ok; Aug 3rd, 2018 at 03:31 PM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

There are different support options. chat is the most operational, so you are loyal to the client and customer-oriented. It works anyway. If the user has a question and he writes to the post office or uses another method of communication, he will forget about it, he will find another faster option. Time in our time is very expensive and the client must be taken when he is ready to make a purchase.