1. No Profile Picture

Need help with content plan ASAP. Willing to hire a pro.

I would really appreciate some tips from guys who know their stuff and maybe willing to work for me on a contract basis (everything transparent; money via Western Union; already hired dev. team and working ok).
    What's my idea:
    My website will be a referral portal with centralized location for companies that reward customers with financial incentives for successful referrals. Something like “tripadvisor.ca” where each registered company would have its own page with info about the company and the services and/or products it provides. My portal will also have an option to set a reward/payment for a “successful” referral (flat amount or percentage, new/old client, how it will be distributed between the one who made recommendation and a service/product buyer). Businesses that don’t have their own websites would be able to use their profile pages as their own company’s webpage.
    What I need at this stage:
    Someone who would define what type of content strategy I need prior to release. My site is in closed beta now with some acquainted businesses pre-registered there. What sort of content strategy should I follow? What type of content should I prioritize right now? I mean, it's not like I should focus spreading word about my idea on Quora or Medium, right? Essentially, can someone recommend me something actionable as I'm out of ideas.
    TL;DR: Please give valuable tips on a content planning for my startup (local business referral portal)
  3. No Profile Picture

Hi Honey,

Content planning for a business is not that easy. It will take time to do well research on the business objectives. I advise you not to rush about it and try to hire some content strategist for your business using peopleperhour, freelancer or contentmart

Cheers,
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Hi, definitely agree that you need to think this through because this will set the tone of your business for the future. With that in mind, it's definitely not a bad idea to hire someone to do this for you, at least have them help you out in the beginning and then, when you learn the ropes, you can do it on your own. I'm a freelancer at https://wegrowth.com/ and I'm sure there's someone there that can do this for you.

Best of luck with your website!