1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

How to do effective Content Marketing?

In most of the articles now a day, I read about content marketing and many of them use the term like “Build Relationships”, I just want to know to build relationship with our visitor using “Content Marketing”, is there any type of “Content” that helps in building relationships or influencing users.
  3. No Profile Picture

Planning, creating and then writing content that provides real intrinsic value to your perceived audience is a good place to start. You need to take time to not only plan what you're going to write about, but also research the topic and ensure that everything you write is referenced and backed up with genuine sources, depending on the nature of the content.

You'll find that as long as the content has substantial value, addresses the issues laid out and answers questions your audience / viewers have then you won't be far off getting it placed.

The problem with the majority of 'content' I read on a lot of websites these days is that it is doesn't provide me (and the readers) with actual real value.

Re: Building relationships - well, this is slightly harder to get right and there's no shot answer here. However, in short - it takes time, effort and the right approach.

Use search engines to find websites that relate to the brand you're trying to promote, and contact the webmaster asking whether or not they'd accept a guest author spot. Be natural too, we're all human at the end of the day.

You can also use guest blogging forums such as My Blog Guest & Blogger Link Up to connect with webmasters that are actively looking for guest content. If you manage to get something posted, then nurture the relationship. Keep in touch with them and do them a favour too, perhaps you could share some of their pages via your own social media channels or maybe even host an article from them on your site. It's simple really, a favour for a favour - just as long as the content you give them is good enough.

Hope that helps! Good luck with it all.
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

The mindset needs to be ‘What do my users get out of this’ rather than ‘How can I make a quick buck’. That is where many people go wrong – it should be almost as though you are doing this for a service and plan to monetize later. I have found that just writing to my audience, making them feel appreciated has been one of the most important factors.
  7. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Produce content that you would want and are interested in. That should make getting traffic much easier.
  9. No Profile Picture

Try blogging. If you're a furniture website, try writing a blog about ways to choose the best decor for your living room. If you are a tile installation service, try writing a blog that provides 5 easy steps to get the most life out of your tile floors (cleaning solutions, types of tiles etc...).

Remember to link these blogs directly to your website. This way, people can come to you with questions or comments and it gives you a great way to interact with your target audience.

Comments on this post

• leighfish32 agrees : Write an article that specifically meets a need. Example: What are the best cleaning aids?