1. Contributing User

Arrow Content Limits on Page ?

Hi Everyone,

On my webpage josoftech.com/data-entry-services.html the content length is 250-300 words per page, is this enough or we should increase its limit? What are minimum & maximum content limit for the web pages?
    Last edited by dzine; Apr 15th, 2016 at 05:27 AM. Reason: delinked, then approved (0)
  3. SeoRaptor
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

There is no limite on a page content : Minimum zero words, maximum infinite number of words. Now there are two factors that you need to take into account if you're asking the question on an SEO point of view.

The number of keywords you're optimizing your page for:

- If you have only one keyword and competition is low, 500 words can be enough.
    - If your planning to optimize the page for several expression, you must increase the word number, eg 1000 words for a couple keywords seems good enough for me. (always depending on competition)

Now the real question on content length is a UX point of view. Does your content give specific answer to a question? Does it defines your product or service efficiently? Do you provide to much information?
    The best thing is to have non professionals to read your content and give you feed back, modify the content and have other people read it. Once you content is good enough start optimizing it for SEO.

Comments on this post

• sksharma agrees
    Owner of Bennetonable - "My opinions are my own - Feel free to disagree & think above the fold."
    Need a quick analysis > Free SEO grader Beta