1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Building backlinks for Ecommerce

I am new to the SEO for websites, I am familar with the concepts and what needs to be done. So I have optimized most of my website for the URL/titles/meta tags, and all of that and now I want to focus on backlinks to the website.

My questions is how do you build backlinks without seeming scammy, or spammy. I feel weird just emailing people and asking them to link to our website (that is ecommerce).

Any tips when you are just beginning in building backlinks?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

It depends on the industry...general link building techniques if the store does not have niche products.
  5. No Profile Picture

I've never ever built links, so I dont know even where to get started. Any tips/tricks are appreciated!
  7. No Profile Picture

Hi Cooper,

Firstly, I want to say that you shouldn’t forget your URL/titles/meta tags. You have done a great job when updating it! And now you should monitor them to see how it works and how they influence your positions. Maybe some of them should be renewed once again in case nothing changes.

According to link building, it is an important part of SEO that helps you to improve your webstore positions.
    Emailing people may seem weird, but it works. So go ahead You can try several types of letters to find of which one is better.
    There are also other sources for links you can use: social networks (take a look at Pinterest, it works excellent for ecommerce), directories, clients review.

Analyze your competitors to find out what sites they use for link building. You can do it with the help of Ahrefs (I personally use it in my work) or any other similar tool.
    I can also advise you to read this to know more about link building for ecommerce

https://belvg.com/blog/seo-for-ecomm...t-methods.html
  9. No Profile Picture

Things need to do SEO for eCommerce website SEO same like other websites what we do like social bookmarks, participating in forums and blogs, exchanging knowledge with other to get knowledge and all of these things gives you backlinks and more speedy with genuine content and genuine participation which is helpful for others.