1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Advanced Guest posts

Hello everybody!

I'm looking for a person who is able to build guest posts or just write articles with links to my sites on sites with high traffic. I would be also extremely grateful if somebody gave me a hint or useful advice.

I'm not interested in traditional guest posts on sites for guest posting and in guest posts that bring no traffic on site.
    The articles should concern educational topics. I would be very good if they drew visitors' attention to the topic, brought on some comments, arguments etc.

If you are the right person I'm looking for or you know the one who I could collaborate with or you could help me somehow please be so kind and reply me. Significant payment and reward are guaranteed!
  3. My views are my own ;)
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Melissa, I agree with your aims and objectives: i.e. using guest blogging to gain traffic and awareness versus just links

What I would do differently: I wouldn't try to outsource it and rather try to do that in-house. Why? High-profile guest blogging is expensive (imagine the effort!) and whenever you stop paying, the contacts will be basically lost because you were not the one maintaining them!

.... whereas those contacts are GOLD: imagine if you have all of those bloggers who know you, your brand and your content. You know who of them prefers what; who of them are more interested in collaborating with you on something more than accepting your contributions; who can become your brand evangelist!

I'd rather have all that info in-house and use it recurrently than pay someone to build that for themselves and re-use for other clients

Also, moving this thread to content marketing forum. Welcome aboard!