Thread: Need help

1. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Need help

Hello all i am new in this field. i want ask that what is CMS? and how it works? Tell me in detail. Thanks in advance
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by honeyclarck
    Hello all i am new in this field. i want ask that what is CMS? and how it works? Tell me in detail. Thanks in advance
    CMS stands for Content Management System, just search for Wordpress or Joomla and I bet that you will figure out exactly what is a CMS and what it can do..

Basically CMS allows you to easily manage your website (for example: your websites design) and your content.
    Last edited by mrshadow; Jan 12th, 2012 at 12:25 PM.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Shipping Calculators

Most popular cms platforms in Australia right now are wordpress for seo and publishing and magento for ecommerce solutions followed by joomla virtuemart for your cheaper ecom sites.
  7. No Profile Picture

A content management system (CMS) is a system providing a collection of procedures used to manage work flow in a collaborative environment. These procedures can be manual or computer-based. The procedures are designed to do the following:
    Allow for a large number of people to contribute to and share stored data
    Control access to data, based on user roles (defining which information users or user groups can view, edit, publish, etc.)
    Aid in easy storage and retrieval of data
    Control of data validity and compliance
    Reduce repetitive duplicate input
    Improve the ease of report writing
    Improve communication between users
    In a CMS, data can be defined as nearly anything: documents, movies, text, pictures, phone numbers, scientific data, and so forth. CMSs are frequently used for storing, controlling, revising, semantically enriching, and publishing documentation. Serving as a central repository, the CMS increases the version level of new updates to an already existing file. Version control is one of the primary advantages of a CMS.
  9. No Profile Picture
    The Dog Guy
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Gee the poster of this thread has "Warnings Level: 5 " but I guess this question is legit?

Anyway, google is a good place to ask very very basic questions.

like they say, wordpress and joomla are very good cms systems that make it easy to input your own content, just add a template and you are set to rank unbelievably?!
  11. No Profile Picture

CMS is stand for content mangement system. like joomla
  13. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Originally Posted by emmazaff
    CMS is stand for content mangement system. like joomla
    wow your on fire welldone for being so fast with your answer to someone thats been banned!

We really need a sarcastic clapping smile for this type of post lol

Thread closed because its a silly question and the OP has already been banned!
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo