1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

What is content marketing?

Hello Friends..
    I want to know what is content marketing?How to do it?What should be initial step for it?What exactly we have to do for it?Please inform me ASAP on this so i can learn it and implement it on my website..

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by chandler
    Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action.
    Hi chandler..
    Can you explain me how to reach towards the right targeted audience and how to do this whole process?

Thanks
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

So when you write engaging content with links Embedded in your content, post on directories, your goal is for Other marketers to copy the content and post it on their website with your links, the only question is whether or not this type of marketing Is beneficial today, or not.

I've heard both sides of the story, don't do it, and go for it Because it helps you rank.... I personally never have engaged In article marketing hoping for syndication other than a minor amount, So I cannot speak with authority but I'm glad to hear the opinions of those who have had success and or were Penalized. (If you were penalized what happened exactly?)
  7. No Profile Picture

Content marketing is a marketing activity that emphases on creating and distributing engaging, relevant, and valuable content to obtain and retain customers and to build a stronger brand. It is the art of attracting customers to your products without an obvious sales pitch.
  9. No Profile Picture

Content marketing beneficial provided you do it in natural way and avoid spamming by stuffing keywords in it and over linking. Just write an informational article on your related industry and use your link in bio or signature section.
  11. No Profile Picture

content marketing is the way of communicating with your customers and prospects without selling.
  13. Contributing User

Now content marketing is one of the perfect and best methods for attracting visitors towards your website. After Google's recent updates, many link building processes have lost its value. So most webmasters and seo companies are giving more stress to content marketing. Content marketing means to update and share quality contents among the targeted audience, so that they can reach you and know about your services.