1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Highly talented guest blogger looking for blogs owners

I'm looking for bloggers that are interested in high quality free content at any of these fields:
    • mobile apps

• mobile technology

• online games (not gambling)

• online gambling

• making money

• competitions

• games technology

• SEO

My purpose is not only getting link juice but also getting real, relevant traffic to my sites from these articles. This is why I always make sure to pick interesting topics and present them from original angles.

Feel free to blast me with questions and PM me with serious offers.

Cheers!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

So are you saying you are offering free articles for topics you mentioned above?
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by ferminbee
    So are you saying you are offering free articles for topics you mentioned above?
    Hi,

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.
    Of course I ask to place my author details including one or two links from it on the article page.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by jerry_movie
    What exactly do you mean?
    Here's a web definition of the relevant term -

(guest bloggers) Someone who posts an article on a blog that is not their own. Their incentive for doing so is getting backlinks to increase their own site’s search engine ranking. The blog owner's incentive for posting the article is either: free content, paid incentive or an opportunity to get the same from the other side.

Hope this helps to understand better.
  9. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

I think your find he was asking what you mean by the item on your list of subjects lol

Either way, not sure this is the best forum to be asking this type of question, have you tried posting at myblogguest.com to see if people would like to publish your posts?

MBG is a good place for both sharing and finding guest post, so I would highly recommend signing up and getting known in the forums by offering some quality posts for people to publish, you could also place your posts in the gallery, if your looking for even more exposure of your posts
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  11. No Profile Picture

Red face

Originally Posted by NathanielB
    I think your find he was asking what you mean by the item on your list of subjects lol

Either way, not sure this is the best forum to be asking this type of question, have you tried posting at myblogguest.com to see if people would like to publish your posts?

MBG is a good place for both sharing and finding guest post, so I would highly recommend signing up and getting known in the forums by offering some quality posts for people to publish, you could also place your posts in the gallery, if your looking for even more exposure of your posts
    Sorry for the misunderstanding. I actually know some of these services, but I found posting these offers in forums is also sometimes effective. Probably not in this specific blog, since I didn't get too many responses
    I'll check out MBG to see if it's better than the ones I've used so far.

Thanks!
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Nelson5111
    Hi,

Yes I am. I personally write them and can PM you some examples of already published ones if you're interested.