1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Wink I need new article submission websites.?

I need new article submission websites.?
  3. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

How would we know if you need new articles sites, what are the ones like you currently run?

Oh wait a min, that's not what your asking!

Still how would we know if you should submit to different articles sites without know what you currently submit to?

Damn I think I got your "question" wrong again, are you asking for a spam list of sites for you to submit your articles to?

Now you can see why its important to ask questions properly so people can understand what your asking, and giving examples etc to support your question is always good!

Now to your question (I hope I guessed what your asking right this time? lol):

I wouldn't advice wasting your time or content on them, instead find some quality and authoritative sites in your niche or related to your niche, where you can guest post your content.

You likely to gain much better links doing guest posting on relevant sites rather then submitting to generic sites such as ezine. Don't get me wrong, I do use ezine and a couple of other sites for simple articles just to mix up link profiles, but I submit our best articles to niche related sites.

For example, if I was to write a quality article about SEO, I would NEVER submit it to ezine, I would sent to places like SEO Chat (the main site not the forums), Search Engine Land or SEOmoz because not only are those going to earn me much better links that will really help with rankings, but they are also more likely to gain me traffic and possible even some new clients. Where as ezine would simply earn me a plan link which will be lost in the masses before long.
    Last edited by NathanielB; Aug 23rd, 2012 at 03:36 AM.
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  5. No Profile Picture

I need high PR article submission website to post article. Is somebody having a good list of article submission website? Your information will be appreciatable.
  7. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

If your after a list of sites to submit content to which will not help very much, just google it and you will find google offers you pages full of sites which are generic and will accept practically anything you want to spam to them! but....

If you want to submit your content to sites that matter and might help with your seo efforts your much better off searching for niche sites to guest post on etc as those are likely to offer you targeted traffic from users on their sites for a reason, and as a bonus your links will likely be found more relevant by the search engines!

One good place to find niche blogs to guest post on is myblogguest.com, so head over to MBG, signup and ask in the forums if people are interested in publishing your content!

Other ways to find niche sites to publish your content would be specific searches on google, for example; searching for seo forums or seo articles might land you on seo chat, who accept guest posts from people they know will give them quality content which people will be interested in reading, and I'm sure if you use your brain a little you will already know sites in your niche or related niches which has users who like to read about relevant subjects to your niche, and so if you can offer them some quality content, I'm sure they would be interested in giving you at least a test run on guest posting for them!

Comments on this post

• Ann Smarty agrees
  9. No Profile Picture

Are you specifically interested in optimising for the
    SamuraisSEO forum search engine? Because THAT is what this forum section is about...
  11. No Profile Picture

If u want to help webmasters build back links there are several link building strategies. Article Submissions is always present irrespective of the arrival of new strategies. The increasing popularity of article submissions, there are many article’s submission websites launched regularly.
  13. No Profile Picture

hi,

for article submission you can search for the best blogging sites,just register yourself and start submitting the article.it is one of the method for increasing the pr value
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

you can submit your article in ezinearticle.it's a best article submission site.search engine gives more credit to your website if you have a backlinks from ezine article.
  17. No Profile Picture

Here is the way where you can get good reputed Article Directory Sites where you get quality backlinks.