Thread: Cost per lead

1. Agency SEO
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Cost per lead

3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I'm not really sure. From all perspectives.

My initial reaction as a user is 'oh no, not more ads getting in the way of what I'm trying to find'; but may need to let the idea settle in a bit.

My 2nd reaction is as a business 'Just how do you intend to stop "fake" fills' - we know it happens with fake clicks in all other PPC type mediums; not convinced. Also, not sure of the benefit since I would expect most companies to need people to go to their site to 'be sold' on the 'puchase'. A few big companies aside maybe.

So, overall, will be watching this space for someone thinking of a creative way of using it.
  5. Jennifer Linnuste
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Can't really say that I am sold on this idea.....it will be interesting to see how they "verify" all the leads and to also see what prices they will be charging for this service.
  7. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

More ads for the search engines to make money from! I wonder how long it will be until google adds this extra ad to their search!?

At least Yahoo will only be displaying one of the ads per SERP, which isn't to bad I guess, but I really don't know just how well it will take off. Aren't people likely to think its just some extra information about the site rather then an ad form they can fill in? I don't use bing or yahoo so I don't know, but I know if I saw that on google I would take little to no notice of it and thing it was just some additional information being tested in the SERPs lol.
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank