Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by dzine
    I wonder why people aren't using Bing more and more. Is it too easy to change the MSIE search bar's default search engine, or are people just too dim to even use it? Strange...
    I think people are using Bing more as they grabbed another market share and Google's decreased the same. Remember how big AOL used to be? Where are they now? Google may be big at the moment, but so was AOL at one time. I must say that Bing's search results are way better than Google's.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I get just 1% of my traffic from Bing and rank pretty well too.

Useful article, but until Bing becomes a LOT more popular I'm just not sure that it's worth the effort.
    Last edited by jsteele823; Apr 14th, 2011 at 09:17 AM. Reason: quote unnecessary
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by ibwsw
    I think people are using Bing more as they grabbed another market share and Google's decreased the same. Remember how big AOL used to be? Where are they now? Google may be big at the moment, but so was AOL at one time. I must say that Bing's search results are way better than Google's.
    You mean the ones they aren't just taking from Google?

Competition is good for everyone but Bing isn't in the same league as Google. They had to essentially merge with Yahoo for either to have a chance. Sure in 2074 Google might be small or gone but in the short run nobody is pushing them around.

Word is a surprising amount of traffic on Bing/Yahoo is navigational searches for Google.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo