1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Bing has banned all my websites that contain same Adsense pub-id

All my domain names were banned from Bing index regardless of content just by one criteria - the same Adsense pub-id.
    Websites from the same owner, with same IP, on the same server with similar content are still in Bing index if they contain another Adsense pub-id or no Adsense at all. Such algorithm makes open doors for blackmailing because any Adsense pub-id may be hijacked and used on illegal website to bring down any competitor by banning from Bing all his websites.
    Last edited by SergeW; Apr 23rd, 2011 at 02:25 PM.
  3. nut case
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by SergeW
    All my domain names were banned from Bing index regardless of content just by one criteria - Adsense pub-id.
    Websites from the same owner, with same IP, on the same server with similar content are still in Bing index if they contain another Adsense pub-id or no Adsense at all. Such algorithm makes open doors for blackmailing because any Adsense pub-id may be hijacked and used on illegal website to bring down any competitor by banning from Bing all his websites.
    What makes you so sure you've been banned because of adsense? Most websites use adsense yet they are not banned in Bing. Search engines don't ban sites at random, you must have engaged in some dubious strategy to manipulate your ranking that Bing detected.

Comments on this post

• EGOL agrees
    • seogoat agrees
    oops! I think I got that wrong! Sorry
  5. No Profile Picture

After 10 years of working I never have been alarmed by Microsoft search engines. Google yes, it is too aggressive, but Bing? I have several different scripts: directories, top ratings, news blogs, shops, amazon and ebay affiliate sites. Most websites were working 5-7 years. One website is a PR5 directory and I have very few links from it to other my websites. There is no link farms or massive cross linking. I am scared to do such things for a years. I have never make any cloaking but I have banned up to 100 IP's of harvester and other content grabbers because of often overloads on my server. May be I have banned some spying Bing bot because it spoofing user agent. As you know Microsoft has purchased millions IP's and sending bots with MSIE and other useragents to read javascript and compare contents of websites to find doorways. Or may be it finds too many keywords somewhere. I am not sure what exactly Bing hates on my websites or may be it is just a gift from spamers whom I was deleting from my directory every day but I have checked that all websites with exact one Adsense ID have been blacklisted by Bing regardless of content or links. All other my websites with other Ansense ID's or without any Adsense ID's are still is in the Bing index. So Bing spying on Adsense ID for every website and then using it for punishment all websites of one owner as it thinking. Websites of other people where my Adsense ID remains on some pages were blacklisted too. Also websites has been removed from Yahoo just because Yahoo has no index at all and using Microsoft index to show search results since October 2010. With Google everything is intact as well as with Adsense, but sure there is a drop in traffic and earnings. Curious that Bing still sending bot to read my blacklisted websites several thousand times per day making huge load on my server. Also it is good idea to protect or crypt Adsense ID to do not let hijack it by spamers or competitors because they can make a setup to ban anybody from Bing/Yahoo by this way or to let Bing spying on you. Consider Adsense ID is important as SSN to do not let everybody see it. It is Google failure to left it open.
    I am not sure what to do next. I do not think anybody on Microsoft will care to un-ban my 200 websites. Also my Adsense ID may be poison for any website for a life.
    Last edited by SergeW; Apr 23rd, 2011 at 02:10 PM.
  7. No Profile Picture

I think the same thing has happended to me.

Three of my sites just got delisted from BING. The only similarity is that they all run the same adsense account. Are your sites still delisted?
  9. No Profile Picture

And I believe it is ban forever.

Originally Posted by textex
    Three of my sites just got delisted from BING. The only similarity is that they all run the same adsense account. Are your sites still delisted?
    My websites with same Adsense ID's were removed from Bing index more then a year ago and no one has returned to Bing index.
    And I believe it is ban forever. But new websites I have created this year are in the Bing index even if they share same blacklisted Adsense ID.
    So this action of killing by Adsense ID was executed only once.

Because Bing is short in money in comparison with Google they using cheap and rough methods to moderate websites in index.
    Like this one - Once they find some offensive to search engine on one website they kill all websites with same Adsense Pub ID without even take a look on it.
    Google instead just hiring chip labor in India to visit every website after it has received 50-100 visitors per day. Because I have hundreds websites I can see visits from Google editors (with India IP's) in my logs very often. Next day after such visits I can see drop or rise in Google index or some websites even disappear from it.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I believe there will be other reason that,s why your sites are banned in bing. because there is no matter in adsense pub .
  13. No Profile Picture

Its rare case, we didn't hear before about this.
    As i know Google has policy that you can use one publisher id on more then 200 websites........
  15. No Profile Picture

Exclamation RE: Bing has banned all my websites that contain same Adsense pub-id

Originally Posted by bhatti420
    Its rare case, we didn't hear before about this.
    As i know Google has policy that you can use one publisher id on more then 200 websites........
    it take time and also among us no one have any heavy knowledge to beat Bing.